Chapter 1: Once upon the last day of summer

Ash: Today is a great day in the life of a Pokémon Trainer.

Misty: There's bound to be something to make this better!

Brock: Guys, I found this book and I think we should read it.

Pikachu: Sure, what does it say?

Brock: It says... "Once upon the last day of the golden summer, there was a boy and a bear. The boy, whom we shall meet in a moment, was called Christopher Robin. The bear was called Winnie the Pooh."

Ash: Why don't we just call him Pooh for short if it's okay with everyone? If agreed, say aye.

Misty: Aye!

Brock: Aye!

Pikachu: Aye!

Brock: Anyway... "And together they had many grand adventures in a remarkable place called the Hundred Acre Wood. But the grandest and most extraordinary of all their adventures was still to begin."

Pikachu: This is going good so far. Huh? What's up with the book?

The book sucked Ash, Pikachu, Misty and Brock inside.

Meanwhile

Pooh: Today, I believe, is a good day for being Pooh. Dum dum dee. And here, I should say, is a good place for being Pooh. Dum dum dee. Any reason that I think of is a good one for being Pooh. Dum dum dee. But the very best reason of all is...

???: Pooh Bear.

Pooh: ...being with my very best friend, Christopher Robin. You are just in time for the best part of the day.

Christopher Robin: What part is that?

Pooh: The part when you and me... become we.

Christopher Robin and Pooh fell down from a cliff.

And so they stayed together, doing all the things a boy and a bear could do. And when the day began to end, Christopher Robin had quite forgotten he still had something to tell Pooh.

Christopher Robin: Pooh Bear, there's one thing we didn't do today.

Pooh: And what might that be?

Christopher Robin: Oh, nothing.

Pooh: Nothing? Christopher Robin, what exactly is "doing nothing"?

Christopher Robin: I'm told it means going along, listening to all of the things you can't hear, and not bothering. It's when people say "What're you two doing?" And we say "Oh, nothing." And we do it. This is sort of a nothing thing we're doing right now. Sure wish it could last forever.

Pooh: Well, there's always tomorrow. And the tomorrow after that. And the tomorrow after that one.

Christopher Robin: Pooh Bear, what if... someday... there came a tomorrow when we're apart?

Pooh: As long as we're apart together we shall certainly be fine.

Christopher Robin: Yes, of course. But if we weren't together? If I were somewhere else?

Pooh: But you really couldn't be, as I would be quite lost without you. Who would I call... on those days when I'm not strong enough, or brave enough?

Christopher Robin: Actually...

Pooh: And who would I ask for advice when I didn't know which way to turn?

Christopher Robin: Pooh, we...

Pooh: We... We simply wouldn't be.

Christopher Robin: Oh, Pooh. If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember.

Pooh: And what might that be, Christopher Robin?

Christopher Robin: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Pooh: That should be easy. We are braver than a bee, and, uh, longer than a tree, and taller than a goose. Or was it moose?

Christopher Robin: No, silly old bear. You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is... even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. I'll always be with you. Always be with you.

To be continued...

Next time we'll see where Ash and Co are in the Hundred Acre Wood. See ya later folks!