Part 4

Mike took the girls to the mall where they bought the most beautiful sportswear to take to the academy ... they were quite vain, and with Mike who was so consenting he bought them whatever they wanted ...

After walking around the mall they went to eat something ...

-Girls now if tell me how was the academy.

-Bro what can I tell you, it's incredible It's all I've dreamed it. It is huge, there are many people, many good dancers, handsome boys, my teacher is the best, he dances incredible and he is the the best and the most handsome teacher.

-Yeah, P'Mike, our teacher is handsome!

-I hope they don't get distracted thinking about the teacher.

Chalisa was checking her cell phone, suddenly she received a notification on her Instagram.

-Bestie, the teacher updated ... look ...

It was toptap dancing ..

-Wow, Toptap is divine, look at how he moves his body ... the girls were screaming ... excited. Give him likes ,she told her.

- What's the teacher's name ?... he asked very interested, he wanted to confirm what he heard.

-Toptap, brother. Thida was still focused on the tiktok

-Can I see? the girls lent him her cell phone.

Mike's face lit up... it was his Toptap the one he'd slept with last night... it was fate that was bringing them together.

Thida noticed the smile on his brother's face.

-Do you know him? she asked him.

-Hmmm no, but he dances well... .and he gave them back his cell phone.

Girls, I must go. I have to work, I'll take you home, now.

-OK let's go. The girls said that they were carrying several shopping bags.

- What do you think if tomorrow I take them to the academy early?

- That would be great, bro.

Mike was only looking for excuses to see Toptap ... he already wanted to see his face when they met again and that was the fate that brought them back together.

Meanwhile Toptap

-Now tell me what happened last night that you left the disco. I remember you told us that you would take a taxi, to go home you were a little drunk ... that is, you did not go home but to that man's house. Frame asked

-Uhmm, yes. We danced all night, we had a great time, he kissed me and I kissed him ... rather I kissed him first to make Tommy jealous ... and after that we continued kissing, you know, one led to the other and I ended up in his bed. But it was just that, sex. I clarified it for him and he agreed with that. I was angry ... well I'm still angry with Tommy but I still like him so much ...

-But this boy looks like good match.

-No ... I don't like him so there's nothing to do. Toptap said while looking at his cell phone. Tommy had left several messages since last night on his networks....

"Baby come back with me ... please forgive me! ... you changed me for another man so quickly ....

I miss u baby ...

I need your kisses... .yours Tommy

Please forgive me

Toptap love, I want to see you ... I'll pick you up later at the academy! I invite you to dinner. Say yes?