Part 2

Slowly, Weregarurumon awoke to find himself wrapped in Leomon's strong, yet gentle arms. A smile crossed his face, having had the best sleep of his life.

"Did you sleep well, my love?" Leomon asked softly.

"Better than ever, thanks to you." Weregarurumon answered just as soft and with a soft tone.

The wolf then gave a soft, loving lick to his mate's cheek.

Slowly, the wolf eased out of his mate's soft grip and stretched his arms out. He then slowly, gently slid off his member and with a smile, extended his hand to Leomon. Smiling back, the lion gently took his hand and the wolf gently pulled him up.

A strong feeling of beautiful love attracted both Digimon to each other's eyes, staring into them with the most soft and tender gaze. The loved flowed from deep within them, blossoming into a more and more amazing love that couldn't be contained by any ordinary Digimon as they melted into each other's beautiful eyes, staring with such a loving gaze, that they could actually see their love.

"Leomon..." The wolf said.

Weregarurumon then hugged Leomon, wrapping his arms around the lion tightly, never wanting to release him as he showed his affection for his master. A look of surprise befell Leomon's face as he was overtaken by his pupil's love, as he couldn't believe just how much his pupil really loved him.

As he enwrapped himself in the lion's warmth, Weregarurumon gently rested his head on Leomon's shoulder, closing his eyes as he savored and cherished each and every moment he could finally got to be closer the one Digimon he loved so very much.

"Weregarurumon...." Leomon said.

The lion was almost speechless as the wolf affectionately exposed his deep love. The lion felt an aura of love around his pupil that continued to grow and brighten. Leomon then wrapped his arms around his mate, pulling him closer and holding him, and he began gently rocking him in their embrace.

The wolf felt the lion's love flow directly from him as they gently rocked in their loving embrace. The wolf's aura grew ten times bigger and a great happiness radiated from him as his master's warmth and love cuddled him entirely.

"I love you, Leomon." The wolf softly murmured.

A single tear ran from Leomon's eye, hearing those sweet words again from his pupil. The lion almost melted, as those words echoed into his head and stayed in his mind, blocking everything else out as he was completely and totally enwrapped in his mate's love and he felt his aura grow even more.

"I...I...." The lion stammered.

Hearing this, Weregarurumon slowly opened his eyes and gently took his head off the lion's shoulder.

"Shh." Weregarurumon softly said, gently putting his finger to the lion's lips.

With a gentle smile, the wolf wiped Leomon's tear away and gently pressed his lips to his in a deep, passionate kiss. Heaven lifted Leomon as he felt the wolf's soft lips on his, totally giving him a blissful feeling of love that unknown to both of them.

To the lion's dismay, Weregarurumon pulled his lips away and stared tenderly in the lion Digimon's eyes, seeing the love that flowed deep within him.

Leomon stared back into those beautiful golden-yellow eyes of the Digimon he saw as more than just his pupil, as he could also see the love that flowed deep within the wolf.

Weregarurumon then gently placed his head back on the lion Digimon's shoulder, closing his eyes once more and cherishing this moment.

Smiling, Leomon went back to rocking his mate in their warm, gentle embrace as true, unconditional love radiated from both of them.