Chapter 2

The next day
Virgils POV:

I woke up in my new room for once in a long time I felt happy I  decided to text remus "I finally escaped, oh and were done" I  laughed because I sorta sounded like a posh middle schooler I  then put my phone away and got out of bed and went out to the kitchen and I  saw Roman "wOAH WHOA WOAH" then followed by princeys dramatic series of 'woahs' he screamed the most high pitched scream and I was just there like 👁👄👁 patton then rushed to the kitchen I then sputtered out "c-calm down thomas let me be a light s-side I hope thats okay with you guys" patton seemed chill and was like "okay kiddo!" But Roman just glared at me and after patton left Roman said to me as I grabbed an apple "you'll never actually be one of us" I turned around to face him "what?" "You'll never actually be one of us, you can have your own room, you can eat with us, you can do videos with us but you'll never actually be one of us"

No ones POV:

Virgil started to feel tears steam up in his eyes, Roman started to feel a sharp pain of guilt but then pushed it aside and walked away, Virgil then ran to him room and started balling his eyes out because ever since he knew Roman hes loved him, as Virgil started to pace around his room and cry Roman started replaying in his own room what happened and started to feel bad he went to go find where virgils room is and knocked on the door "v-virgil, I'm sorry, c-can I come in?" Virgil then unlocked the door and let him in (I forgot to mention this is hours later so its night)  "R-ro-" The angsty boy was then cut off by a kiss his face started to heat up but he hesitantly kissed back they broke apart and Roman blurted out "o-oh my god im so sorry" and went to leave but Virgil grabbed his wrist gently trying not to hurt him and pulled him back into a sweet kiss but then Roman pulls away "arent you dating remus though" "nah, we broke up today plus he was abusive" Roman turns wide eyed "a-abusive" "yeah" then Virgil takes about 2.5 hours explaining every abusive thing remus has done to him "o-oh my god, I'm so sorry virgil" roman is in tears "I could just about fucking kill him" "n-no Roman its fine" "no,its not" Roman says blankly as he pulls Virgil into a tight hug, Virgil was tense but eased up..

Tbc