Chapter 5

Roman groans and goes to open the door "janus?" "L-look im sorry to show up but I need to escape from remus" Virgil has a puzzled look on his face but gets up and goes to janus "wh-what did he do" Virgil asks as he closes the door behind janus, janus could only let out small whimpers, "shhh its okay, take your time" then Roman looks down at janus's clothing to see it all torn "I think I can take a guess" and just as Roman said that janus eyes flooded and in that second remus appeared behind them "oh, janus" Roman steps up to his brother, something hed never thought hed do "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM" "Isn't it lovely brother?" Roman gets a confused feeling by what his brother said "wha-" says virgil as if hes repeating romans thoughts out loud "heart made of glass, mind of stone"
"You cant do this" Virgil said quietly, unfortunately remus heard and pushes everyone else aside and got right infront of Virgil lifting his chin up "what was that Mr.ill escape you someday" at this point Virgil is trembling with fear and has tears rolling down his face "l-let me go" "pathetic" remus mumbled under his breath
"Virgil you loved me, loved me enough to let me do those horrible things to you" remus added, Virgil had enough and punched remus in his face "you'll regret this.."

Janus was still in tears when Virgil and roman went to hug him "shhhh youre okay now.." Virgil sputtered out while hugging janus Roman than spoke up "its a long shot but we can talk to thomas about making you one of us so you don't have to deal with h-" Roman then gets cut off by Virgil and janus yelling "NO!" Roman then has a confused look on his face, virgil then says in a empty monotone voice " if too many darksides join the lightsides it could cause thomas to either fall into a coma, or by the offchance that he doesnt slip into a coma he will go mentally insane"
The room falls silent but then Virgil turns to janus "We WILL figure something out."