The Surprise !

- Y/N POV -

I was right...

"Um, Lewis,"

"Yes?"

"What are we doing at CHUCK E CHEESE?"

Lewis decided to ignore your comment. You look at the animatronics, they still scare you from when you were a child. Lewis didn't know that of course, if he did, you wouldn't be here.

"Don't you want to see Chuck E?" Kellen said.

"No,"

"Let's go over there! Before the party officially starts!" One of their friends said before walking over by Chuck.

Lewis looked at Chuck E with happiness and excitement, god how adorable it is. I looked at him like he was my son graduating from college.

"What'cha lookin' at?" Kellen says with a smirk towards me.

"What?! Nothing!" I said, feeling like I'm on fire.

Kellen and Lewis are having a fun time, while the rest of us was having fun too. But not as much as him and Kellen. Afterwards, we all went to the gas station to buy some alcohol and monster's.

When we got back, everyone else went home while Lewis and I stopped by his house to crash for the night. 

"Are you sure I'm not a bother?"

"I'm sure."

Lewis sat down on his couch with his sweater and shoes to reveal an average little boy-like figure. But, taller. 

"Y/N, come sit with me, I want to tell you something." 

Those words aren't ever good... 

You sit down next to Lewis with his arm around you while sitting in a comfortable position. 

"What is it?" You say questioning whether it was good or bad. He looked at you with concern.

"Y/N, I- I'm in love with you!" 

WHOA 

"L-Le-Lewis!" I scream, I don't know why I screamed. Was it just a random urge? I didn't know how to explain it. But I hopped up from the couch and almost fainted from getting up too fast.

"I'm sorry.." I hear him say with sadness in his voice. 

"Lewis.." I sit back down next to him, and he looked away from me rubbing his arm.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but," I was cut off by Lewis hugging me. It felt so comforting. But why did he do it? I wasn't sure.

"Y/N," He was crying now.

"Lewis, I love you too."

Why hello happy campers! Yes I know, this chapter was short.. I promise I'm working on a schedule to maintain my time between this story and my personal life! I just wanted to get this done. Sorry if it's rushed, I tried. Anyways, It's spooky season! Get your witch hats and pumpkin spice lattes ready! Let's make this autumn a good one! I hope you're doing well, missed you all! :)