⭐️3⭐️

(Art by me :3)

TW: Some sexual themes. Not really smut, but yeah.

Shoot for the stars
But if you happen to miss
Shoot for the moon instead

~<•>~

"Took ya long enough, you slowpoke," Clay said as I caught up with them.

I rolled my eyes as I sat down in between Vincent and Darryl.

"Ooh, what's this?" Vincent asked, pinching the hoodie. "I thought you didn't bring any hoodies?"

I blushed as I swatted his hand away. "I-I didn't, this is Bads. It was cold, so he let me borrow it for the night."

Vince nodded as George grabbed an empty soda bottle. "Okay, so who'll start?"

"Why not let the bottle decide?" I suggested. Clay shrugged as he spun the bottle, it landing on Vincent.

"Woo, I'm free!" He cheered as he spun the bottle again, it landing on Darryl this time. "So, Bad, truth, or dare?"

"Um, I'll go truth."

I could see a mischievous glint in Vincent's eye as he contemplated the question. "Okay, how about.....out of all of us here, who would you rather make out with?"

"He knows what you're doing Vincent, it's not gonna work." I retorted. Vincent ignores me and continues to look at Darryl, that glint in his eye not once fading.

"D-do I have to answer?" He asked, earning a nod in response. "Does it have to be a person?" Another nod. "Crap, Uh-"

"Language," I said mockingly, earning a punch in the arm by a smiling Darryl.

"You know what, because of that, I'm gonna say Skeppy." He said, his own emerald eyes adopting the mischievous grin.

"Psh, yeah, that's the reason."

"What other reason would there be?"

I smirk. "I don't know, maybe you already wanted to kiss me."

Darryl rolled his eyes, punching me in the arm again. "As if."

He spun the bottle, it landing on George this time.

"Georgie! Truth or dare?"

"First off, never call me that." George spat, making Vincent mumble something I couldn't catch. "How about dare?"

Darryl giggled, thinking of his dare. "How about....you call your crush and explain to them the rules of Monopoly?"

George hesitated for a moment, contemplating his next action. "What if I don't have a crush?"

"You seriously don't like anyone?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. George shook his head no. Darryl huffed. "Give me your phone for a sec." George arched his eyebrow in confusion but gave Darryl his phone regardless, it already being unlocked for him.

Darryl then started scrolling through George's contacts. I looked at him quizzically, getting a mischievous gleam in response. He then settled on one contact simply named "😻". Darryl looked at me, almost if asking me for permission. I nod, to which made Darryl called the contact before giving George's phone back to him.

"Oh dear god, no." George laughed as he saw the contact name. Seconds later, a phone started ringing. Clay grabbed his phone, confused, before checking the caller ID and glaring at George.