Chapter six

Ashley's POV:

I woke up to someone yelling "fuck!" down in the kitchen. I recognized the voice as CC. I got out of bed and pulled the covers over Andy and kissed his forehead then went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning CC." As I can see, he was trying to make eggs and bacon. "I burned my finger and now I got a booboo", CC pouted. I chuckled at his statement and helped him make breakfast.

About thirty minutes later, the rest of the guys came downstairs for breakfast. Awh, Andy looks so cute in his Batman pj's and bed head.

"Morning baby." I kiss his cheek, causing him to blush.
"Good morning, Ashy."

After breakfast, we all decided to go to the mall. We wanted to buy new clothes for our tour coming up in about two months. I'm very excited to go back on stage and do what I love most, and meeting our BVB army. They always tell stories on how we saved their lives, that makes me feel good about myself. It's such a great feeling that BVB and our music help and inspire the youth and many people around the world.

We make it to the mall and we all go straight to HotTopic. I bought a shirt of The Misfits. I looked over at Andy and saw that he was buying a Batman shirt, Batman bracelets, etc. He's so adorable. We all payed for our stuff then we went in the car to go back home. "Can I drive?" asked CC with a huge smile on his face. "NO!" we all said at the same time, making us all laugh.

We got home forty minutes later. As we entered the house, Andy grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to his room. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me aggressively. He then went down to my neck and found my sweet spot, causing me to moan. I pushed him on the bed and went on top of him. Andy tugged on my shirt and took it off.

A few minutes later we were undressed. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Andy asks me as he kisses my neck. "Yeah." I let out a soft moan as he continues to kiss my neck. He sticks his penis up my ass and starts to fuck me. "Ohhh Mmm." I moan loudly. Andy has his hands on my hips as i ride his.. you know.

After we had sex, we decide to go to bed. "Goodnight Ashy."
"Goodnight babe." I place a light kiss on his lips and we both fall into a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------------------

AN: hey guys it's Brittany :) sorry i couldn't update so my friend had to write it. but i wrote this one :) my wifi is still being stupid so i'm probably gonna update Thursday's instead 'cause that's when i'm at my boyfriend's house.

if you have any questions or suggestions please kik me or my friend.

my kik- brittanyisapanda_
Adreana's kik- pancake_lover51