Chapter Eight

Andy's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No, I thought to myself. Wait..., why would she tell everyone that Ashley and I were gay if she was gay too? So many thoughts racing through my mind when I finally snapped out of it.
Juliet noticed we were standing there watching her kissing this mystery girl, her facial expression dropped. Juliet immediately ran out of Starbucks and drove away. Curious to where she was headed, Ash and I followed her car. She took a few sharp turns and she stopped at an abandoned building and ran inside. What the hell was she doing?

Juliet's POV:

I can't believe they saw me! I'm so stupid, I knew they always come to that Starbucks. Ugh I'm so stupid. I drove to the abandoned building I like to go to when I need to think.
I ran to my usual spot in the back when I heard footsteps.
"Go away!" I yelled. No response.
"I said go away! Leave me alone, I don't want any trouble." Still no answer.
The footsteps got louder and closer. I put my fists up as if I could fight whoever was coming.
I heard a familiar voice speak "Juliet, are you in here?" I've heard that voice before but I can't figure it out.
"Jules, we just wanna talk."
Jules...it's Andy. He followed me here. How did I not notice that?
I saw Andy and Ash come into view.
"Leave me alone! I don't wanna talk to you guys." I yelled.
"Jules, we just wanna talk. If you're worried about us telling everyone, don't be. Anything we say will stay in this building."
Those reassuring words from Andy made me feel a little better. Maybe I should tell them how this all started.
Ashley got the conversation started. "Who's the girl? Is she your girlfriend?"
I tried to come up with an answer but I couldn't get the right words to come out so I just started telling them everything.
"Her name is Dani. We went to the same dance class when we were younger. After she moved away, we stopped talking. About 4 months ago, I went to a bar to get my mind off of things and I saw her at the other end of the bar. I wasn't sure it was her though. We haven't seen or spoken to one another in years so I was very hesitant about going to talk to her. I always had a crush on her but I pushed away my feelings because of my parents. My dad was a huge homophobe and my mom listened to anything he said. After about an hour at the bar I was drunk off my ass and was whoring around on the dance floor when Dani put her hands around my waist and led me to her car. She told me she knew it was me the entire time and was waiting for me to notice her. I thought it was kinda cute. I gave her directions to my house and she carried me up the stairs and to my room. She helped me out of my clothes and into my PJ's. I was in a bra and panties waiting for her to get my clothes when I got up and kissed her. At first she resisted but eventually gave in. We were in the heat of the moment and we had sex. Andy, I know what you're thinking, yes she's the one I cheated on you with. Anyway, after that night we kinda started dating. I never really thought of myself as a lesbian. I just loved her and thats all that mattered. We've been dating for 7 months now and I'm planning on marrying her but the problem is the press and all that. The only reason I told your fans you were gay was so if I came out, everyone would still be paying attention to you and not me. I'm so sorry for doing that guys and I'll clear that up on Twitter and Instagram for you guys.

Andy and Ashley looked at me with such confusion. Andy finally spoke up. "Let's go back to my place and sort all this out"
I willingly followed them and we started our drive home.

Authors Note: Well hey guys! This chapter is kinda crappy cause I couldn't think of anything besides the fact that on Thursday is my one year anniversary with my girlfriend! So this is gonna have to be good enough. Stay weird kiddos✌️
~Adreana