Chapter 2

I jolted out of bed as soon as I heard my phone ring. I was not quite sure if it was someone calling or if its was an alarm so I took my phone and saw Tyler was calling me. I answered the phone and waited for him to say something.

"Oi, Chris. I'm outside. Lets go." He said with his calm voice.
"W-wait! Let me change first!" I said as I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth, looked for something casual to wear in the closet. I wore a red hoodie, white shirt, and blue jeans then rushed to take some toast.

I quickly ran to the door with the toast still hanging to my mouth.
Tyler walked to his car while I follow him. "You took too much time."
I pouted.
He started the engine and drove to his place-- His mansion.

I stared at the mansion with awe. Holy macarel, his place is HUGE!
"Why are you so slow?" He said while looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. He was already in front of the door. I ran to him as he opened the door, suddenly greeted by dozens--HUNDREDS of maids. "Welcome back, Master"
Tyler pointed at me "Dress him up. He'll start today"
Some maids went to me and told me to follow them. They started walking to a room. I followed them and they gave me a maid uniform. "B-but this is!" I looked at the uniform. "Master told us you'll be wearing that." One of the maids told me. I sighed. I can't even put up a little fight...

I wore it with the help of the maids.
"Wha! W-wait! Too tight!" I yelped while the maid pulled and tied the straps.
"Done!" She said.
My hair was a bit long enough so the other maid fixed my hair into a little ponytail.
"You look so cute! Oh, and by the way, My name is Rose." The maid with red, fiery hair said.
"I'm Elli." The maid with blonde locks said. "I'm Sally" The one with brown locks, like mine, said. "Ah, I'm Chris! Nice to meet you." I shook their hands and smiled gently. "Come with me, I'll show you around the mansion" Elli said as she walked out the room. I followed her and she showed me around.
EVERYTHING in this place is huge!
"Chris! Master wants you to go to his room." Sally ran to me and I nodded, heading to a door full of signs.
No entry
Danger
Tyler's room
Knock first
I knocked and opened the door as I heard Tyler say "Come in, Chris"
"Yo" I said as I went in. Tyler was sitting on his bed. Sally cleared her throat, signaling something.
Oh. Wait... I sighed.
I faked a smile and greeted "Good Morning, master"
Tyler smirked and signaled me to come closer. I closed the door before I walked towards him and averted my eyes to the floor, blushing. He stared at me head to toe.

"You actually look good in that. " he smirked "like a girl"
I frowned. I'm still a guy, okay? Yeaah... I am skinny, small, and stuff but I. Am. Still. A. Dude.
He stood up and walked closer to me. I jumped a bit as he groped my butt. I blushed. "W-what are you doing?!" I yelled in a whisper. "Punishment. And because I want to." He slid his hand under the uniform and started to rub my stomach.

Nope. Nope. Nope. We just met yesterday. What the HELL is the doing. Its... Disgusting. But... But...

His hand reached my nipple and he flicked it playfully. He untied the straps and removed the uniform, now leaving me in my boxers and undershirt. He continued playing with my nipples and started sucking on the right one. I moaned and tried to push him away but his strength overpowered me. "P-p-please, stop!" I tried to stop him many times but he ignored me and kept on... Doing what he's doing. He placed butterfly kisses from my chest to my neck. He searched for my soft spot. I moaned as he kept on sucking and licking my soft spot. I'm pretty sure that he left a mark.
Stop... Its... Weird... I... Hate it..
I pleaded for him to stop many times but he wont. He began licking my ear and whispered, "You're mine and mine alone."