Chapter 3

I made some coffee then walked carefully to the mansion's living room. Tyler was sitting on the sofa, staring at me with a smirk. I shivered at the thought of what happened yesterday. Its a good thing he didn't go THAT far.

I placed the coffee on the table in front of him. I bowed and glanced at him. He did the same. I went back to my own room and sighed.
Rose ran to me, her two circled figures which attracted many men, bouncing as she ran towards me.
"Good thing you were trained early.." Rose chuckled. I sighed and spoke quietly,"It was harsh."
"You'll get used to it. The bow, the eye-to-eye message and posture. Those are the basics." Rose positioned my slouching form into a straight sitting posture. I sighed. "Why didn't he at least make me a butler?" I looked lazily to Rose.
"That is a mystery, Chris" she patted my head with her tanned hand.

I should say, I'm surprised she doesn't have any boyfriend. She is perfect!

I yawned and made some coffee for myself. As I was going to sip my coffee, Tyler grabbed my cup and sips on it. I glared at him but softened my eyes as soon as I calmed down. Respect. Respect. Respect. I hate this job... Its not even a job for me... I was forced to do it.

"Yes, master?" I said. I wanted to yell at him so bad. I wanted to say 'What the world do you want, asshole?'
"Did you not have your coffee, master?" I added. He spoke after he sipped the coffee, "Your coffee tastes nice. I wanted more." "its okay to call me Tyler instead of 'master', you can wear your ordinary clothes. You can talk to me normally but you're still my servant" he said and sipped again. I smiled. He finished the coffee and decided to wash the cup. "Ah, Ma-Tyler, I'll take care of that." I insisted on washing it. "I'll do it. Stay there. Its a command" he said. I stood there, staring at Tyler washing the cup.

He finished washing the cup and told me to look at the stars with him to the balcony.

I looked at the starry night sky, stars reflecting on my eyes. I used to watch the sky with my childhood friend, Xander. He told me 'Speak only for me' when he heard my voice for the first time. We got separated when I was brought to the orphanage when my parents died in a car accident.

"This is really beautifull.." I said. "I know." Tyler smiled at the sky. It wasn't the dark smile he always wore when he 'smile'. We stayed there until we both--or just me--began to feel sleepy.

That was a great night.

A one perfect Starry Night sky.