Chapter 4

I woke up and looked around the room I was in. I looked at the clothes I was wearing and my eyes shot fully open. I was wearing my own pajamas.

I don't remember wearing them last night...
I stood up and started dressing up to my black sleeveless shirt, black dress pants and white jacket. I wore my favorite wristbands and walked out of the room.

I glanced at the pendant Xander gave me. Its a round locket with the picture of me and him. Fireflies likes to get around it. I hid the pendant under my shirt and saw Tyler standing by the stairs. I smiled and walked to him. I heard Rose and the other maids giggle. I looked at them and shrugged it off. "Goodmorning, Tyler" I greeted. "Mornin'" he greeted back. He glanced at my chest and back at me. "My parents are back from a business trip. Follow me." He said and started walking to the living room. I followed.

"Ty! My young man! I missed you!" A woman walked to Tyler and hugged him. Must be his mom.
"Ty." A tall man who seemed to be in his middle 40's walked to Tyler and patted his head. His dad.
"Welcome back, Mom. Dad." He greeted calmly.
"Oh? Who's this young lad?" Tyler's dad glanced at me which made me shiver. He looked kind but.. I'm always like this around strangers. "He looks so cute!" Tyler's mom cupped my cheeks that made me blush a bit. She let go and stared at me gently.

"My name is Chris Grim Carza." I smiled nervously at them. "He's my servant" Tyler said.
Hahaha. I really want to hire a killer to murder this guy.
"Oh dear" his mother said.
Oh fuck~
"Really? He is not wearing any uniform.." Tyler's father mentioned.
"I let him wear his normal clothes" Tyler... Explained.
"He sleeps with the butlers?" Tyler's mother asked.
"Nope. He sleeps with the maids." He answered.
Tyler's parents glanced at me then to Tyler. They began to laugh quietly. "Chris, my dear. You can stay in a guest room." Tyler's mother said with a caring smile. "You don't have to serve Ty anymore. He has his personal butlers anyway" Tyler's mother added while Tyler grunted.
Oh, god. Are you an angel from heaven?
"Really?" I said with a bright smile.
"Yes" Tyler's father answered for her.

"Where are your parents? Do they even know about this?" Tyler's father asked.
"They are in a better place.." I said sadly while looking at the ground.
Silence filled the place.

"You can.. You know. Live with us, if you want" Tyler's father suggested.
"I don't want to be a bother.."
They smiled.
"You wont be" Tyler's mother said.
I smiled.

"Welcome to the family, Chris"