Chapter 3: Newborns and a Homecoming Visitor

9 months later, Saturday, July 23, 2033.

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne were enjoying their time in their home, and were spending time with their newborn twin daughters, Loretta and Ronalda.

Apparently, Lincoln got her pregnant on the night of October 14th 2032, and Ronnie Anne had carried the twins for 40 weeks until she bore them on Thursday July 21th 2033.

While Lincoln took their older twin daughter Loretta to her crib for bedtime, Ronnie Anne was sitting on the couch, humming softly, breastfeeding her youngest daughter Ronalda, who was wearing a black baby footies, while Lincoln was making dinner for them.

She held her newborn close to her chest while nursing and kissed her forehead. She starts to sing a lullaby that her mother used to sing when she was a child.

A/N: I don't own this song, I thought it would be perfect for a mother's lullaby.

After singing the song, she looks at her little Ronalda was sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms, she takes her sleeping child to her crib with her other daughter and kissed her cheek and leaves the room to let them sleep.

After she and her husband finished dinner, she sits with her husband and cuddles up to him while Lincoln wrapped his arms around her and they cuddled each other lovingly.

Outside the house, an 18-year old teenage girl walked up to the front door. She had blonde hair that goes down half of her back. She wears a purple hairband with a lavender flower on it, white earrings, and wears lavender eyeshadow. She wears a sleeveless lavender shirt with a bunny head on it, and wears three black bracelets on her wrists. She wears a blue skirt, and wears lavender long socks and black shoes.

As the girl rang the doorbell, she was taken by surprise when she heard growling

As the girl rang the doorbell, she was taken by surprise when she heard growling. She turns to where it was coming, just to see Sierra and Thor growling at her dangerously.

"N-n-nice doggies, I come in peace. I just want to talk to your owner..." She said to the Dobermans, trembling as she holds up her hands, trying to soothe the angry dogs.

Before they could attack, Lincoln answers the door from hearing the doorbell.

"Hello?" Lincoln asked, opening it up just to see the scene. He signals the dogs to take it easy for now, in which they did.

Then he turns to the girl, "Can I help you?"

"Hello Lincoln," The girl greeted, "It's me, Lily. Your youngest sister."

"Lily?" Lincoln was surprised, he never thought he'd see his youngest sister again, but he's happy that he does. Sierra and Thor also had the same reaction.

"Oh my God, it's been a long time! I missed you so much!" Lincoln brought her in an embrace. "I missed you too, bro." Lily replied, returning it.

"Anyway, come on in. I'd like you to meet my family." Lincoln steps to the side as he lets Lily enter the house.

"What is it, Lincoln?" Ronnie Anne asked, holding Loretta in her arms, she sees Lily. "Who's this?"

"You won't believe who's here, Ronnie. It's Lily!" Her husband cried happily. Her eyes widened.

"L-L-Lily?!" She said, shocked. She looked at the teenage girl and she came up to Lily and hugged her, which Lily accepted and hugged her.

"It's been so long, Lily..." Ronnie Anne said.

"It has." Lily remarked. The married couple looked at one another as Lincoln decides to ask Lily something.

"So...what brings you here to Montana, Lily? How did you find me after all these years?" He asked.

"I'm here to tell you some bad news. It's...it's about Dad, Lincoln." Lily said.

"Dad? What about him?" Lincoln asked.

"Dad...he's dead." She said.

Lincoln's eyes widened. "What?"

"Yes...Dad died of a broken heart for what he did to you." Lily explained.

 Lincoln and Ronnie Anne's eyes widened from hearing the news about Lincoln and Lily's father's death. "His last favors was for us to find you, so you can your goodbyes at the funeral. That's all he ever wanted."

Lincoln had some thoughts about it. He wasn't entirely sure about going back back to the town that was once his home, and of where the tragedy that he went through rose, same thing for Darcy. So, he decided to share them with Lily.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I don't want to come back" Lincoln said, turning his head away from Lily.

"What?!" Lily said, shocked.

"Look, Lily, don't get me wrong, as much as I would like to come, but I'd rather not, I'm happy with my new life and new family. Besides, Royal Woods brings me back lots of bad memories. I'm sorry, but I can't." Lincoln said.

"B-but-" Lily said, but Lincoln raised his hand, silencing her.

"I still can't forgive them for what they did to me...I don't want to go back...I'm sorry, but the answer is no." Lincoln said.

Lily, however, continued to beg Lincoln to come back to Royal Woods with her and refused to leave unless he comes with her. As much as Lincoln and Ronnie Anne do not want to because of the demons of their past, but they both knew that Lily was desperate for her only brother to come with her. Lincoln sighed in defeat.

"Alright, alright, Lily. We'll go to Dad's funeral." Lincoln said.

"Thanks, brother. Dad would appreciated it." Lily thanked him.

And so, Lily helped Lincoln and Ronnie Anne gather their kids and their dogs went into their car and drive off to Royal Woods, with Lily behind them in her own car.

End of Chapter 3