15.

M A I ' K H A L E

"When P come home, he definitely owe me." Angelique said loud enough for him to hear.

He called at a weird time today, I'm sure he just wanted to hear my voice. "You heard Angelique?"

"Yea I heard her crazy ass, she the god ma that's what she here fa."

He did have a point. Years ago she talked about how she wanted me to be first to have a kid and now I've granted her wish. Not on purpose though!

Angelique started having sex way before me, at fifteen  or sixteen and I'm the one who end up pregnant first, that's some crazy shit. Y'all better be careful out here, this a dangerous ass game and I clearly was not playing safe.

"You eat today?" He asked.

"Yes I ate some roast and macaroni with corn bread."

"That's why you so fucking fat now" Angelique laughed.

She wasn't lying— well she is because i'm not fat. I just weigh more than usual of course and my weight going to all the right places... except my boobs, I don't want no big ass titty's, I'll keep the ass though. Once I have them, this snapback is about to be awesome.

"Girl shut the fuck up."

His laughs through the phone made me smile. I can picture him laughing now with his pretty ass pearly white teeth.

"Y'all want anything from the store?" Granny peaked her head inside my room.

"What store granny?" Lique asked.

"Target."

"I want some turtles, butter pecan ice cream and hot puffs." I told her.

She gave me a look before responding, "You know them hot things give you heart burns and who got you smiling on that phone?"

"Kingston and I'll drink milk for my heart burn." I assured her.

"You'on need to be eating that shit at all if it give you heart burn." Kingston said.

"I sure do miss that child, how's he doing? Tell him granny says hi."

"He can hear you. Kingston talk, you on speaker."

"What's going on Granny?" He spoke to her.

"How you doing baby?"

"I'm aight, you'll be seeing me around real soon cause I need a home cooked meal after this." He chuckled.

"Granny got you my love." She smiled.

They is so cute. One thing about my granny, she never judges anyone. She's a saved, church lady who never miss a Sunday of church but she never act holier or think she's better than anyone and I love that so much about her.

"Alright I'll be back shortly... everybody else in this house sleep." She shook her head.

Today was the cloudiest, rainy day ever, I'd be sleep too.