Chapter eight

Clara's pov
I quickly showered and dressed in Marks shirt and boxers that he had out for me on the bed. I pulled my hair into a neat bun before heading downstairs.

I knew it wouldn't be long before he brought up last night's events.

But was I ready to open up to him. I found Mark in the kitchen making pancakes .He was wearing grey sweatpants and he was shirtless. OMG.... He looked so perfect. Like an art come to life. His broad shoulders were on clear display and he had six ....no eight, He had eight packs. OMG am I dreaming. He is so se..woah woah come down Clara breathe in breathe out.

His sweatpants are hanging incredibly low his v-line is visible. Oh I wish I could run my fingers over his abs.

"Like what you see? Mark said pulling me out of my trance.

"How cliché."I said rolling my eyes.

"First you were eye raping me and you know it and second if you roll your eyes at me again then I will have to punish you "he finished winking at me .

At his words something coursed inside me. And I felt heat rush to my core. I wonder how he would punish me. At the thought of his punishment I started imagining how it would feel if......

"Are you there what are you thinking about? Don't tell me you are thinking about what I would do to you as punishment "he says smirking.

"Yes I...i...i mean no. No I wasn't" way to go Clara you have successfully boosted his ego.

" I could show you if you want."he says in a low voice. I feel my heartbeat increase as he kisses my neck.

He continues giving open mouth kisses to my neck. Kissing and sucking lightly. I hold back a moan as I grab onto his arms for support. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him as he moves to my mouth.

He captures my lips to his as he pulls me closer. Our lips moved in perfect synch. Just as I think he is about to deepen the kiss he pulls away. Leaving me confused and aching.

I try to pull him back into the kiss but he doesn't budge. Instead he just stands there with a smirk on his face. So he did it on purpose.

At this point all I want is to feel his lips on mine again. I would do anything for him to kiss me again. Even if it means begging.

"Please Mark" I say desperately.

"Please what love" Mara teases with a smirk on his face.

Just then his phone rings. He takes it out of his pocket and answers it.

"Hi John. Good morning."

"Morning Mark". Someone answers on the other side of the call.

"Why aren't you here yet? Aren't you the one who asked me to come to your office early today? Where are you?. John complains.

"Yeah about that could you come to my house? I need to discuss something with you."Mark says his expression suddenly turning serious.

"OK I'll be there soon."John says then hung up.

Mark puts the phone in his pocket then looks up to me and says,"let's have breakfast shall we? There are a few things I need to discuss with you."

What could he possibly want to talk about. Is it about last night? What if he asks what it's all about? I'm I ready to tell him? But what if I tell him and he leaves me. What if he doesn't want me anymore?

"Clara are you there? You zoned out a bit. "Marks voice pulls me out of my trance.

"I'm fine."

He puts a plate of pancakes in front of me and a glass of juice.
I bite into the pancakes and immediately moan as the taste explodes in my mouth. He really is a great cook.

I look up to see his jaw clenched and his eyes closed. "Love you need to stop making those sounds they are a huge turn on. And I'm trying hard to control myself."he says.

"I'm sorry "I whisper lowering my head to hide my blush.

Someone knocks on the door and
Mark leaves to get it. He comes back with a man of his age. He is handsome though not as handsome as Mark. He has long hair that is neatly held back in a ponytail. His complexion is a bit darker compared to Mark's.

"Love this my best friend John, and John this is Clara. My girl."Mark introduced. He said the my girl like he was warning John to stay away from me.

Suddenly John gave me a tight hug.
" Nice to meet you Clara. I've heard so much about you."

Before I could say anything, he was ripped off me by a very angry Mark, who pulled me to him by my waist

"MINE"Mark said nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Yeah yeah I get it. I was just giving Clara here a sisterly hug. You know to welcome her to the family and all. Right sweetheart? " John said throwing a wink my way making Mark growl at him.

"You don't get to call her sweetheart. Her name is Cara" Mark said looking at his friend angrily.

All this while I just stood there enjoying the show. I mean who wouldn't when two grown men were fighting like kids in front of them.

"Well sure but from now on I'll call her Angel." He said it such a way I could help but laugh.

At the sound of my laughter both men shifted their gaze to me.

"What?" I asked. Trying to control my laugh.

"You think it's funny?"both men asked at the same time.

"Well yeah. I mean you are both behaving like kids".i said still laughing.

"Well, he started it".both of them said at the same time pointing at each other. Making me laugh even more.

"okay. That's enough laughing for one day. Now let's get to why I called you here." Mark said looking at John.

"Yeah why did you call me here?" John asked narrowing his eyes at Mark.

"Clara, this is about you "Mark says in a very serious tone. And just then I knew what he wanted to talk about.

My past.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. If not let me know on the comment section below.

Should Clara tell Mark about her past? Let me know what you guys think.

. Love you guys 😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤💋💋 bye.
Angie.