22

3rd Person's P.O.V

Upon entering the door. Jaemin immediately clings himself to Jeno which made him shock.

"Nono said Nana can make up to Nono when they go home"

"Of cour-"Jeno didn't finish his sentence as Jaemin crashed his lips into his and pinned him on the wall. Hungry and aggressively. Jeno can feel like he's also getting drunk just by tasting the alcohol on Jaemin's mouth and the way the younger kissing him, he held the waist Jaemin and pulled him closer. Jeno feels like he's getting out of control. He deepened the kiss and flipped Jaemin which made him the one pinned on the wall now. Jaemin bit his lower lip which made him moan a bit and Jaemin take the opportunity to push his tongue inside to explore every corner of his mouth. Jeno can't take it anymore. He holds Jaemins waist and helped his legs to cling to his waist, he carried him to his room without breaking the kiss. He laid Jaemin slowly on his bed and hover him on top. They break the kiss for a bit to gasp for air. They looked at each other's eyes. Jeno like this look of Jaemin, lips were swollen, disheveled hair, his cheeks were red, he didn't know if it's because of the alcohol or what and those deep eyes looking at him make Jeno turn on more.

He once again crashes his lips on Jaemin and lowered his kisses to the younger's jaw and neck which made the younger moan. How Jeno loves the sound Jaemin is making especially when he found his sweet spot. He felt the hands of Jaemin on the hem of his shirt and pulled it up to remove, he stopped kissing him to help him do it. Now he is half naked and he continued kissing him and helped Jaemin to remove his shirt also. He stopped to admire the body of the younger, he stared and touch the chest and abs of Jaemin. He bit his lip. He found it too sexy, hot and irresistible. He kisses Jaemin on his forehead down to his nose, to his lips, to his jaw, neck,  and collarbones. He stops to stare once more at his body and continued to kiss him on his chest, he sucks the nipples of the younger and Jaemin can't help but moan and pull Jeno's hair. He wanted more. Jeno continued his kisses down to his abs, kiss each pack, and go back to his neck again.

But then he felt that Jaemin's hand on his hair loosened up and looks like the younger stopped moving and went silent.

He stopped to look at Jaemin and then he found out that his eyes were closed and realized that the younger had fallen asleep.

Jeno smiled and shake his head before laying beside his boyfriend. He mentally scolded himself. How can he forget that Jaemin is drunk? He might also not remember everything that happened. They almost did it. He got out of control and that's not right, Jaemin is not on his right mind and he is completely aware of it. It's just his boyfriend is so irresistible but it's still wrong he debated on his mind. He got up and went to Jaemin's wardrobe to find clothes to change the younger. After he changed Jaemin's clothes he laid beside him and give one last kiss on his forehead before closing his eyes and doze himself to sleep

-------------------------------------------

Jaemin woke up and his head hurts like hell. He also felt pain in his lower back which he doesn't know why. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Jeno sleeping on his side and oh he's half-naked? Woah he's hot even when he's asleep. Wait Jaemin don't think like that. He shakes his head. Wait? What happened? He didn't remember coming home with Jeno. He wanted to remember but he just can't. He got drunk badly.

He looked at himself and wait it's not his clothes yesterday, he's wearing pajamas and a shirt. He slowly connected everything on his mind and he gasped and went shocked when he realizes what might happen last night. The wait is that why he's not wearing his clothes yesterday, the bed is a complete mess, Jeno is sleeping on his side half-naked, and his lower back hurts. What happened? Did they do it? He wanted to scream but he didn't. He looked at Jeno and decided to wake him up.

"Jeno" He lightly shakes Jeno's body

"Mmmm, wait baby 15 more minutes I'm still tired from last night"

Jaemin gasped in shock. Shit ! he curses. Jeno is tired from last night? Is he right? Did they do it? But he's drunk. Jeno is not.

He then hit Jeno with a pillow

"Yah Lee Jeno why did you do it? You know I'm drunk" He yelled

He continuedly to hit Jeno with a pillow which made Jeno groan and sat covering himself defending and trying to stop the pillow Jaemin use to hit him

"Hey Nana what's wrong?"

Jaemin stopped."Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" Jeno asked still didn't know what Jaemin is talking about

"T-that thing the thing that thing you know. God Jeno I'm drunk. I don't know what I'm doing if I kissed you, you should've stopped me and not taking advantage of my weakness" He hit Jeno again now harder

"Hey Nana what are you thinking? Stop it. Wait do you think we did what? Wait Nana we did not do anything"

Jaemin stopped and looked at Jeno

"What?"

"I said we did not do anything"

Jaemin realized what Jeno said and he felt his cheeks heated up he hide his face in embarrassment and lay on the bed not facing Jeno's direction

Jeno laughed "Why do you think we did it?"

"Hey don't laugh" He said and throw a pillow at Jeno

"Hey Nana stop hitting and throwing things at me"

Jaemin turned to face Jeno, his face is still red. He pouted and looked down avoiding to look at Jeno

"Sorry" he said

"Hey Nana. It's okay don't say sorry baby" Jeno held his face and kiss his forehead

"I will not do things without your permission okay? Well, I almost did but we didn't do it okay? "

Jaemin nodded.

Jeno stood up and wear his shirt "Take a shower baby. I'll just go to the kitchen and make breakfast"

Jeno leaned on Jaemin again and pecked his lips "And don't let yourself get drunk again okay? You get wild and hot I might not control myself next time" Jeno smirked at him

Jaemin blushed again on embarassment. Jeno run outside the room before Jaemin can throw something again at him

He just heard Jaemin yelling at him in his room.

He then smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his boyfriend