Game #5

(Hinata pov)

"Hinata NO!" Suga practically yelled as the bus pulled into the gym.

"Hinata YES!" I exclaimed running out of the van.

"BOKEEE!" I heard Kagayama scream in the background.

Your probably wondering what happened. Basically Dateko (Date tech) invited is to there gym to play some volleyball, cause why not. It's volleyball. But Kagayama said something about me always getting lost. And I wanted to prove him wrong so I said I was gonna get to the court by myself.

So, here I am, running to there gym. The only thing that worries me is that they have a gym that's connect to the school. And sense this isn't a game game the principal didn't keep the gym open so we have to go through the school. Well, I'll probably be fine, I shouldn't get to lost.

It's been a couple minutes sense I started this treacherous quest into Dateko's school and I can here Suga, Futakuchi and Koganegawa. Despite them calling for me to come back I head on to, where I hope, is the gym entrance.

So it wasn't the gym entrance. It was the cafeteria entrance. Slight setback but it's fine. I turn away from the cafeteria then here a rumble coming from my stomach.

"A little detour couldn't hurt." I say to myself. I turn around, again, and head in hoping for a protein bar or something.

"They have a huge cafeteria!" I say to myself in awe.

I make my way to the kitchen and start looking through the cabinets. Now, this would've been a lot easier if I would've turned the lights on but it'll be fine... probably. I opened another cabinet but instead of finding what I needed the bag of baking powder feel on top of me.

I start coughing and my eyes were burning cause, of course, some had to make its way to my eyes. I stumble across the kitchen trying to find the sink. Once I found it I turned on the water then accidentally knocked the giant soap container on the floor.

Whyyyyyy.

After I finish washing the soap out of my eyes I turn around completely forgetting the soap on the floor and fall to the ground. I was trying to get back up but I heard voices and saw the lights flickering on.

"Hinata!" I heard Suga call sounding kinda worried.

"I'm in here!" I screamed while still trying to get up.

Suga runs over and turns on the light to the kitchen. At first he looked relieved but when he say the mess it quickly turned to disappoint.

"Hinata..." Suga just shook his head then helped me get up.

Koganegawa soon walked in and looked very surprised. He then just walked out not saying a word.

"Were going to the bathrooms so you can get cleaned up, then your gonna clean this up." Suga instructed.

"But what about volleyball?" I asked really wanting to be able to play.

"If you clean this up in time, which you probably won't, you can play." Suga said in a serious tone of voice.

"It's not my fault-" I started complaining but Suga stopped me mid sentence with a glare and just kept walking.

When I finally finished cleaning the kitchen I looked at Suga excitedly but he said that the game was over. We walked out about to leave but Koganegawa stopped me and gave me a date tech jacket and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~

YALL I DID IT YESSSSSSSSS

Like honestly to continue writing this story I completely just stopped the training camp arc.

But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter

                                                       606 words