💕💋Secrets-- Douxie X OC💋💕

Secrets:

Douxie wraps his arms around my waist, pushing my back onto the table and leaning me back. The taste of raspberries on his lips as he makes the kiss more passionate. His hands travel down my back, memorizing my body. I place my hands in his hair, gripping his locks as he lets out a groan.

His body presses down on me, making me feel the heat of him. I push myself into his body, wanting-- needing more. His hands wander down farther, onto my thighs and slowly moving up. A shiver dances across my nerves as his finger tips glide across my inner thighs. The farther he goes, gasps start escaping my lips.

He parts from the sloppy kiss to go to my neck, kissing and nipping at my skin. I wrap my legs around his hips and groan as he leaves a few dark marks along my neck.

As the heat burns more, there's the sound of keys jingling coming from the hallway outside the apartments. Douxie pulls back and our gazes lock--- our faces going from hot red and flustered to 'oh-shit' pale. He backs up and I instantly jump up.

"Quick! Hide me!" I whisper-shout.

Douxie looks around frantically for a place to hide.

"Quick! In the closet!!"

I run to the closet and jump inside, as Douxie slams the door and stands in front. Just in time, too, as Krel walks in, carrying a backpack and his Serator.

"Heyy Krel." Douxie nervously stammers.

I peek through the door blinds (since it's one of those closets) and watch Douxie try to pull off a casual stroll over to the couch. My heart is still racing from everything that just happened. On the table. Right. Over. There.

Krel looks at Doux, confused and slightly concerned.

"Um, are you alright? Your face is super red and pink. Are you sick?"

"Haha, what? Sick? Why would I be sick?"

Krel shrugs and heads towards the closet, the closet I'M IN. I start to panic.

But then Douxie leaps in the way and clings onto Krel's arm.

"You're right!! Actually, I might be sick!! I suddenly feel really, um, bothered!!"

Yeah... me too.

Krel swipes Douxie off of his arm and pulls out his phone.

"Should I call you a doctor?" Krel suggests.

"M-Maybe! But you should call one in your room, just so you don't risk catching whatever I may have! Hehe..."

"Uhh, ok?"

Krel starts to dial as Douxie rushes him off to his room.

Ugh. I completely forgot that Krel was Douxie's new roommate. That was too close!! WAY. TOO. CLOSE.

I huff a breath of relief as this crisis is BARELY averted.

I slowly open the closet doors, peeking out to see if the coast is clever. I hop out, walk over to Douxie and whisper yell, "That was too close! Way too fucking cose!"

"Well, then get out of here!"

"But what about---?"

He pecks me on the lips for a long moment.

When he pulls away, he's ushering me out the door.

"I'll pop by later. Just go for now."

"Yeah... Fine. But you better pick up some ice cream on your way over, buster!"

He chuckles.

"Deal."