The Plan

Shoto was walking, holding Momo's hand when Jirou scoffed and tapped Midoriya.

"Yes, let's meet after school today so we can break them up before he leaves with Baku hoe."

She had an evil smirk on her face as she saw Shoto kissing Momo in the corner against a wall. She looked over at them with a sly smile.

"You two should go somewhere else so you don't get caught. What happened to your self-respect Momo? Did you lose it since you started dating him? Whatever, I don't even know you anymore."

Momo looked at her as she walked away so angry. Then she went up behind her and tapped her shoulder.

"What the hell is your damn problem? What I am not allowed to kiss my boyfriend in the common room all of a sudden? But it's perfectly fine if Denki kisses you in the common room and pins you to the damn couch? Am I hearing you right?"

Shoto thought Momo was going to hurt her and pulled her arm gently.

"Momo, calm down it's not worth getting all worked up over. Let's go do some training, to help you with your hand to hand combat. I asked Aizawa if we can use the training field to help you? Don't get so angry."

Momo shook her head and went with him as he took her hand and they headed to the field. For a few hours they trained, and she couldn't seem to get a hit on him.

"Shoto, this is hopeless. I still can't seem to do anything without my quirk. You're just too fast and I can't even aim one hit."

He looked at her lifting up her chin.

"Momo, yes you can. Stop putting yourself down. I will make a deal with you. If you can land three hits on me during our training, I will let you top me tonight. Since we don't have school tomorrow, I will not dominate you tonight. Does that sound fair?"

She gazed into his eyes.

"Hey, that is not fair. Fine, since you think I can actually beat you with that wager. I will give it a try."

He smirked at her and nodded.

"Fine, then it is a deal. Choose what you will use against me and then we will begin."

Momo used her pole and attacked Shoto. He blocked her and looked.

"Try harder than that babe. We both know you can do better than that. You're not trying hard enough.   on, all you have to do is land three hits on me."

Hours went by as they trained, Momo was able to land three hits on Shoto knocking him on his back, holding her pole to his neck.

"Guess I won this wager Shoto. But I overused my quirk and feel weak. "

She was sweating and breathing heavy. He looked at her.

"Babe you didn't beat me with your quirk. You beat me with hand to hand combat. You have improved a lot, and I am very proud of you."

She tackled him to the ground and looked down at him. He looked up at her and smirked. Jirou walked past them and scoffed.

"Go get a damn room you two. I am going to go for a walk. I don't want to see this. "

Momo sighed as she watched Jirou walk away and looked at Shoto.

"I have no idea what has gotten into her lately Shoto. She has changed so much since she found out we are dating."

He looked at her.

"She is just jealous babe, that is all it is. Can you let me up now please? Momo I can't get up you have me pinned."