Like Old Times

He had not expected to see the sadness in her eyes, "Connie" he began but she held up her hand.
"That was really unprofessional, it shouldn't have happened" she sighed now turning from his gaze.
"Connie please" he spoke urging her to turn around to face him.
"Just go Jacob" she spoke almost silently.
"No connie" he held his hand on her wrist but she refused to look up at him.
"You did before" she whispered, he could hear the cracks in her voice.
She refused to meet his gaze however gently he tried to coax her to , she was just getting back on track she couldn't let him de rail her she wasn't sure she could stand another fallout.
"I love you Connie, you know I do" his mouth moving close behind her hear as his lips met the soft pale skin, feeling the goosebumps erupt under his wet lips.
He felt her inaudible shuddder as her heart raced, she felt like he could feel it too as he pulled her around to face him.
"4 years Connie, we've waited 4 years" he smiled softly as her glassy eyes met his own.
"Where were you Jacob, I needed you" her whisper so quiet and yet it pierced him with such magnitude he felt sick.

He knew they would have to have these discussions but he hadn't expected her to be so Open here, now after what they had just shared.
"I'm so sorry Connie" his body no longer tense as his body shifted to slouch the disappointment and self loathing flooding him.
The tears slipped down his cheeks and in that moment she knew he felt it, they felt the same.
She took a confident step to stand closer before claiming his lips harshly her hands closing around his face inching him closer. Her body pressed against his and once more the spark was ignited as he pushed her against the wall of the office, the lamp falling and smashing against the sofa, and yet they didn't care.
It seemed words failed them both and this was the only language they both shared to express how they felt, all that time, all that loneliness all that regret and hurt.
Her hand moved against his open trousers feeling him hiss as he nipped at her neck, she hissed as she felt the pain from his bite. Grasping at his trousers roughly wanting to hurt him back she was so confused she loved him she did, but she was still resentful. That day she lost everything and 4 years of utter crap building herself back up for him to decide now he wanted her. She was angry but she couldn't deny that she had never given up one day one day this might happen. And now it had she had to try and realize the past was just that, the past however much she might struggle.

"Connie" he gasped as she sunk down out of his grip and took him within her mouth his hands roughly pulling through her hair. The hair that had regrown all whilst he had not been beside her, he swallowed the lump in his throat at the thought.
"I'm so sorry Connie" he spoke as she moved with more vigor until she felt him tense, not allowing him to reach his climax.
She moved higher moving her hands to his shirt, this time allowing herself the time to unbutton them fully and running her hands across his toned muscles. "Muscles, I have missed this" she smirked as her mouth found his skin hearing him gasp as once again he lost control of his senses.
His hands tweaked at her breasts as she groaned, he remembered the moves she liked that made her frienzied that drove her to the brink.
He watched as her head lulled against the wall her eyes closed as his mouth and hands began to touch her in ways she had almost forgotten. Nobody had ever read her like he had, she bit her lip as he hit that perfect motion and sent her fully over the edge as her nails dug deeply into his shoulders.
Their eyes slowly moving to meet as hers fluttered open, a rattle of the door sent theJacob into a panic but she merely to his suprise smirked and held her finger to his lips.
"Connie" he insisted quietly.
"Shhh" she grinned.
He watched her and couldn't help feel himself relax as a broad grin spread across his lips. "You're so naughty" he smirked kissing her softly.
"Fancy taking me home sweetcheeks" he asked enjoying her change if attitude,
"We're still on shift" she pouted.
"Another quicky in here will have to do then" he smirked cockily making her laugh.
The door handle continued to rattle as she moved herself from him straightening her appearance, she walked confidently towards the door.
"What" she shouted flinging it open aggressively.
"I was looking for Jacob" David spluttered, "well do you see him she moved her arm across the part of her office visible.
"Right then, then I have lots to do" she hissed quickly shutting it.
"Harsh" Jacob laughed.
"Well yes probably" she looked back suddenly feeling bad.
"You're right we can't do this here" she sighed, watching his disappointment, "go on go before were seen".
He was still trying to falthom her thought process she was so bloody confusing.
"I'll meet you at the car, 4 years I think we owe ourselves an afternoon don't you" she smiled at him.
He moved gently to her stoking her hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear, "we can make this work Connie".
"I hope so" she felt the tears come and turned away, "don't do that" he spoke gently.
"You haven't been the person i let in for years, I'm used to doing things alone. We need to take this slow not just listen to our bodies".
"We do have great bodies" he smirked seeing her small smile flicker.
She rolled her eyes it felt like old times and she was fighting to remember so much time had passed, it in some moments felt like a lifetime and others none at all.