All I Want For Christmas Is You

Dan and I were sitting around the fire, sipping our hot chocolate. It was Christmas Eve Eve, and I was excited. Dan and I always got excited around this time of year. We had just finished filming a day in the life video, which took forever. I was glad we had some time for ourselves. He slowly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I turned to him to ask him a question, but he stood up. 

"I'm going to make some dinner."

I nodded and felt cold as he left my side. 

It took a while for him to make the dinner, and I just stood there with my arms around his waist, humming things. But we were just friends.

We ate in silence until Dan spoke up.

"Sooo Phil, what did you get me?" I laughed. "I haven't gotten you anything yet, I was planning on getting it tomorrow." He giggled and stood up, putting his bowl in the sink. "It's late. And it's Christmas. Can I sleep in your room...with you?" He asked, biting his fingernails. I choked up a bit. He asked me that?! I nodded, and felt him kiss my cheek as soft as he could. 

I put my bowl in the sink and took off my shirt and jeans and hopped into my bed. Dan followed after me, nuzzling his face into my neck. I felt like he wanted to be more than friends. But I'm pretty sure he was playing around. "Goodnight Phil."

I woke up happy. I got out of bed without Dan noticing, and jumped into the shower, putting a sweater and blue skinny jeans. I left him a note telling him I was out getting food. It wasn't a lie, but I was also getting his present. 

I walked into a girl by accident who stopped when she saw me. She covered her mouth with her sleeves and screamed into them. "Oh my god! You're AmazingPhil!" I smiled. "Yep." She looked like she was about to have a heart attack. I laughed. "Can I have a picture please?" I nodded and she pulled out her phone, and took a picture. I hugged her and she hugged back tighter. "I love you, Phil! Bye!" I smiled. She was sweet. I walked into Orc's Nest, and grabbed Tokaido, a game Dan had been wanting for a while. I stopped by the grocery store and grabbed some food too. 

"I'm back!" I yelled as I walked in. Dan smiled and hugged me tightly. "I was scared! But I read your note." I set the bags on the table and Dan walked to the bathroom and I heard the water start to run. I grabbed the bag with Tokaido in it and stuffed it under a blanket in our lounge. I put the blanket under the couch and went back to the kitchen to put up the rest of the food. 

It was nearing 10, and Dan and I were sitting by the fire again. It had gotten extra cold so Dan had a scarf on. "I have a present for you." I told Dan. His face lit up and I went to the lounge and grabbed the gift, which I hadn't bothered to wrap. He took it out of my hands and smiled, hugging me tightly. "Oh my god, Phil! I love you!" He clamped his hand over his mouth making me giggle. 

"I didn't get you anything yet...what would you have wanted?" I stared at him for a moment, contemplating whether I should do this or not. I grabbed his scarf and pulled him close. "All I want for Christmas is you." I whispered, before closing the gap between our lips. He reacted quickly, kissing back. He hugged me around my neck kind of, and I pulled away. 

"Merry Christmas, Dan."

"Merry Christmas, Phil."

//A.N. Hey. Sorry it's so fucking short. I'm rly bad at oneshots and always try to get to the point first, whereas in chaptered fanfiction, it's like 2000 words long. Hope you liked it. I really enjoy making these. :D//