Entry no.9

♡ Date: August 24, 2020 ♡
♡ Time: 7:59 A.M. ♡

Dear Diary,

Its 9:26 in the morning now and I'm sweating already. I got my skin itchy. Shower already shouting my name to be in. But that's not enough yet for me to go to shower.

My mind is like a empty hollow. I don't have direction to follow today on what should to do step by step.

But boy, now its 7:23 P.M. I got plenty of sleep earlier. I ate my snacks for the afternoon because I don't want my girl to worried about me not eating proper in a day. After that, I clean the floor. It sucks because I wipe the floor using a towel with my bare hands. A powdered soap at the bucket. when I finish a supposedly mapping floor, I continue to clean the gas stove and the sink.

I'm missing my girl already. She's having a online class today. And she's having so much fun chatting with before the start of her online class. Telling me that she's going to study very well for our future. 

I smiled so bright even I was so irritated with my sister for not returning my eye drops properly on me. But then my afternoon and the rest of the day continue very well. She's like a magic to me. This time this woman give something a magical effect into my life, not the other way before that I always give it to my partner. 

She is splendid. She is adorable. They says, "words is not enough to describe.." yeah no words could ever give definition how beautiful and lovely my woman is. 

Currently, Its 9:30 in the evening now. My night get even happier when the lovely woman called face to face and I saw her bright simple smile again.

Mama and Papa already know for real my relationship with her. Mama even wanted to see her on camera and Papa was so happy about us and always teased me whose the lesbian among the two of us. It makes me smile and speak less words. I only know that I don't have problems with my parents having this woman in my life.