I: The Beginnings

It was a lone Hungarian Prince name Grigor Husken witnessed the fighting erupted in the nearby palace, in which was almost completely destroyed.

Grigor: "What the hell is going on?!!!"

Later, he stumbled on Cervantes, the dreaded pirate.

Grigor: "You!!!"

Cervantes: "Meet your same fate as your father!"

Grigor: "You murdered my father and now you will pay for this!!!"

Grigor draw his Green Excalibur, a mystical sword similar to King Arthur's Excalibur and start clashing with Cervantes.

Cervantes: "I can kill whoever stands in my way."

Grigor: "Then I will stopped you from killing many knights and innocent people. I, Prince Grigor of Hungary, shall kill you with my own sword."

Cervantes: "That's what you think!!!"

Then the sacred warrior named Sophitia blocked Cervantes' attack.

Sophitia: "I will not let you hurt the Hungarian Prince?!!!"

Grigor: "Sophitia?"

Cervantes: "Then, go to hell with him, lady!!!!"

Sophitia: "Bring it on!!!!"

Sophitia starts clashing with Cervantes. Later, Sophitia is mortally wounded by Cervantes.

Grigor: "Sophitia!!!"

Cervantes: "You're next Hungarian prince."

Grigor: "That's it!! You've gone too far this time!!!"

Grigor continued to clash Cervantes, then the legendary ninja named Taki blocked Cervantes' attack.

Taki: "It's not polite for attacking the Hungarian Prince."

Cervantes: "Then you also go to hell with him and that freaking warrior girl."

Sophitia fell unconscious.

Grigor: "Oh no. Sophitia."

Taki managed to dodged Cervantes' attack and managed strucked down Cervantes in the left side with her dual blades, Rekki-Maru and Mekki-Maru. Cervantes fell down to the ground and died then suddenly his corpse was burned as Taki and Grigor went to Sophitia.

Grigor: "Sophitia!"

Taki: "That ain't good. She is losing few pints of blood."

Grigor: "We need to take her to the safer place far away from this area."

Taki nodded as the two along with wounded Sophitia have managed to get away while Cervantes' dead corpse as the young mythical brave knight named Siegfried tries to fight as Cervantes' corpse turned into a flame being of evil.

Siegfried: "What are you?! A flame whore of hell?!"

Inferno: "You can call me Inferno. I am your worse nightmare."

Siegfried: "You lead me no choice but to sent yu back to your abyss!"

Siegfried struck down the corpse but it turned out that his sword doesn't work on him.

Siegfried: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS....AAAAHHHH.....!!!!!"

Inferno: "I am the Soul Edge. You will be my wielder."

Siegfried screamed ad the light flashed through out the sky as Taki and Grigor saw it.

Grigor: "What is that light?!!!!"

Taki: "I don't know. But I've got a bad feeling about this."

Three days later, Sophitia woke up in the bed, already wearing her new clothes.

Sophitia: "Wow a green turtleneck T-Shirt with blue medium shorts with pink rose design? This made me embarrassing.

Later, Grigor showed up.

Grigor: "You finally wake up Sophie."

Sophitia: "Sophie?"

Grigor: "Taki is waiting for you at the table downstair."

Sophitia: "What happened to the dreaded pirate?"

Grigor: "The female ninja warrior finally killed that dreaded bastard Cervantes."