II: The Start of the Dangerous Journey

Several days later, Grigor started his new journey although he later find out that a new enemy was an evil Azure Knight who wields an evil sword known as Soul Edge. This time he will be travelled with Sophitia and Taki for their missions to stop the evil knight and his reign of terror. They have to travel north.

Grigor: "A close friend of mine from Hungary has warned me about an evil knight known as Nightmare. He said that he sent his evil army to Prussia. That can't be tolerate. Prussia is located to Northern Germany, which almost close to the Holy Roman Empire."

Sophitia: "So, what's the plan?"

Grigor: "Our main focus is to stopped the evil malfested army from conquering Prussia and plotted to turned Prussia into part of Nightmare's evil Empire."

Taki: "Then we need to stopped them before they could kill any unwary civilians."

Later, Grigor, Sophitia and Taki were arrived in Prussia and they saw all the houses were burned.

Taki: "What is going on?!"

Grigor: "Looks like they already immobilized the Prussian Force."

Sophitia: "Then we have to stopped them."

Grigor: "The good news is no civilian casualties because the Prussian Army moved the civilians to the more safer and secured places."

Later, Grigor, Sophitia and Taki started fighting the group of evil malfested warriors. Although Grigor's Green Excalibur glowed and did managed to save the entire Prussia.

Grigor: "My Green Excalibur is the true hero's sword. Well then I shall eliminate all the evil beings who were the servants of the Azure Knight."

Taki and Sophitia were amazed that Grigor's sword glowed bright green.

Taki: "Look at his sword. It glows."

Sophitia: "Looks like Grigor will become the saviour to save the world from darkness. But we still need to watched his backs because we're both his allies."

As Grigor, Sophitia and Taki were continued to fighting off more evil malfested warriors. Suddenly Hannah of Prussian Army joined the battle. Hannah wields the White Swan War Sword with white Shield with the swan symbol. Hannah's fighting style is similar to Sophitia's fighting style.

Hannah: "Looks like you could use my help."

Grigor: "I know you. You're Hannah, the leader of the Prussian Army."

Sophitia: "You know her?"

Grigor: "She's my childhood friend. I used to spar with her about a year ago as part of training."

Hannah: "Save some issues later. We need to dispatched these marauding invaders."

Now Hannah, Grigor, Sophitia and Taki along with the other Prussian knights joined forces and starts to overpowered the army of evil malfested beings. Hannah's army killed more malfested beings and later, they few remaining evik malested warriors were forced to retreat. Grigor and the others were victorious but Prussia has suffered a major damages and a small casualties. Several Prussian knights were killed while the others are wounded.

Grigor: "Looks like you have to restore Prussia back to normal."

Hannah: "The dead must be buried or cremated. I think cremation is the better solution."

Later, the bodies of dead Prussian knights were finally cremated as Hannah and her army were offered prayers to the fallen Prussian knights who died as heroes.