IV: The Three Sacred Weapons

At the mansion, Hannah, Grigor, Sophitia, Taki and Tsuchimaru were on the meeting.

Hannah: "Any plans to create a Sword of Salvation?"

Tsuchimaru: "Obviously. It would take time to create the sword of light. Only three sacred weapons can formed into one powerful weapon that could countered the Soul Edge."

Taki: "Three Sacred Weapons? How did you know about this?"

Tsuchimaru: "It was about three weeks ago, about two days after the death of my apprentice, a close friend of mine have told me everything the story about the three sacred weapons. The Nunchaku, Kali-Yuga and the blue pendant called Ova-Dpara or whatever thr name it called it. I doubt it somewhere in Asia is where these three sacred weapons are founded."

Grigor: "That would take us a journey by using a large galleon ship."

Tsuchimaru: "It would take many days or week to get to Asia particularly in the mainland China. But I think three Asian warriors already have those weapons and they're heading to the Osthrenburg Castle in central Germany where the wielder of Soul Edge."

Sophitia: "That means, we're also heading there."

Taki: "Evil must be vanquished is our priority."

Tsuchimaru: "Then it settled. It's probably that we're gonna meet these three warriors before we will launched an assault in Osthrenburg Castle. Obviously the idiotic lone samurai named Mitsurugi is after the Soul Edge."

Taki grew a tick mark.

Taki: "NOT THAT SON OF THE CUR!!!!"

Sophitia & Hannah: "Calm down Taki."

Grigor: "Well then. I've been hearing the rumors that the evil sword brought Cervantes back to life."

Sophitia: "That would be rumors and speculations. We need to find out if the speculations are true once we are arrived in the Osthrenburg Castle."

Later, Grigor's second-in-command Dimitrius Bartlinger interupted. Dimitrius wields a giant titanium longsword.

Dimitrius: "Prince Grigor. We have some visitors."

Grigor: "Bring them in."

Dimitrius ordered his men to let the three unexpected visitors revealed to be Kilik, Xianghua and Maxi.

Tsuchimaru: "HOLY MOLLY FISH!!! IT'S THAT CHINESE GUPPY GIRL!!!"

Xianghua grew a tick mark.

Xianghua: "WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME A GUPPY GIRL, TSUCHIMARU?!!!!"

Kilik & Maxi: "Xianghua. Calm down."

Sophitia and Taki kicked Tsuchimaru in the butt.

Sophitia & Taki: "IDIOT!!!!"

Dimitrius: "I assumed that they have wielded three sacred weapons."

Grigor: "Perfect timing."

Kilik: "What is this? Warrior gathering meeting?"

Tsuchimaru: "To be honest. You three are also after the wielder of Soul Edge and defeat him."

Kilik: "You should be ashamed that you let your apprentice died in vain by the hands of the malfested axeman."

Tsuchimaru: "It wasn't the axeman. It was a Spanish dreaded pirate named Cervantes de Leon."

Taki: "But I killed him."

Tsuchimaru: "We can't be so sure. I doubt Cervantes is alive by the powers of Soul Edge which can resurrected him from the dead. Once I find him, I shall sent him back to the abyss."

Xianghua: "Anyway, let's start the meeting plan for the invasion in Osthrenburg Castle."

Maxi: "Xianghua's right. I also need to deal with that dreaded axeman Astaroth."

Grigor: "Alright. We shall start the meeting right away."