f i f t y e i g h t

more about admin's modern levi:❁chocolate makes him cranky

❁chocolate makes him cranky.

❁he loves chicken cordon bleu.

❁he thinks pie is "eh". well, all sweets are "eh" to him.

❁if you order a cup of chamomile tea in his shop, he'll put the chamomile tea in a teacup and saucer with chamomile designs on it. if you ordered rose, he'll put it on a rose designed one. he matches the tea flavor to the saucers and teacups.

❁he makes sweets even if he hates it.

❁he serves liquor and boba in his shop. just ask.

❁he lives in his teashop and he sleeps on a loft above the teashop.

❁he tried to explore art but all he could do was stick figures.

❁he visits his uncle kenny during the weekends. kenny lives alone though and is managing well in his art studio.

❁his daily attire in the shop is a white button up shirt, black pants, his cravat, black oxford shoes and a white apron.

❁drinking with his friends on weekend nights is his favorite pastime but he always ends up carrying all of them home.

❁his uncle's paintings makes him retch.

❁being cold reminds him of the times when he lived in the brothel with his mom.

❁he dislikes his regular customers that constantly check out his ass.

❁boys or girls? he'd say love. no, he'd say ErenTheArtist is his sweetheart.

❁he's sexually frustrated.

❁sleep? that faintly exists in his vocabulary.