7/Bathroom Stall/

~Teenagers Gerard
~I don't love you Frank

Frank walked into the classroom, feeling confident in his new skinny jeans that he knew outlined his ass clearly.

Most everyone was peacefully chatting to their friends, a few people laughing loudly. He walked across the room and sat in his desk, which was two desks away from Gerard's. Frank didn't have to look at Gerard to know he was staring since the moment he walked into the classroom.

Frank opened his notebook, littered in random words and Gerard's small drawings, and picked up his pencil. He flipped his pencil around in his hand a few times and looked over at Gerard.

Gerard's eyebrows were raised and his mouth was slightly open. Frank mouthed "what?" innocently. He knew exactly what.

___________________________

The rest of the class went by painfully slow to Gerard. He couldn't keep Frank out of his mind, nor the thoughts of Frank with less than those jeans on. He knew he had a semi-hard.

Frank of course knew Gerard wasn't good at controlling his thoughts from getting too intense. That's another reason he knew his plan was going to work.

The bell rung and Gerard spring from his seat, quickly grabbing his stuff and covering his crotch area with it. He left the room and walked straight into the bathroom where he and Frank always met up in between most classes. 

Frank smiled to himself as he took his time walking to the bathroom. He gently opened the door and walked in, turning the small corner of a wall. There he saw Gerard crossing his arms, holding an angry look, with his stuff sloppily dropped on the counter with the sinks.

Frank smiled and placed his notebook and pencil on the counter beside Gerard's stuff. Gerard scowled at him.

"Are you fucking crazy Frank? In the middle of school. We could-"

Gerard's lecture was cut off by Frank's kiss. Gerard's expression softened as he melted into the kiss. Frank pulled away.

"It's fine Gerard. It'll be quick."

"What will be quick-"

Frank kissed him again and pulled him into the biggest stall. He had also planned this out in his head. The biggest stall has room for them and is clean because basically only teachers use it.

Frank locked the stall door behind them.

"What if we get in trouble?"

"We have like 5 minutes to get to our class, which there's always a few late students anyways which adds 3 minutes, and Mr.Fuentes doesn't mark students absent until like 8 minutes later. Ray will cover for us if we take too long anyways. So we have about 20 minutes Gerard. We'll be fine."

Gerard sighed.

"You really did the fucking math for this."

He rolled his eyes.

Frank went back in to kiss Gerard, except Gerard didn't pull away this time. Soon, Frank was kissing down to his soft jaw. Gerard hummed in approval.

Frank smirked and pushed Gerard against the wall, Gerard holding onto his hips and pulling him against his body. Frank thrusted on to Gerard, making Gerard slightly buck his hips up and pull Frank into him.

Frank slid down onto his knees, putting his hands on Gerard's thighs. Gerard bit his lip and helped Frank pull his jeans down.

Frank looked up at Gerard while palming him through his underwear, Gerard sighing in pleasure.

Frank observed a lot about Gerard, so he knew a lot of stuff that's helpful. He knew how to get him going, how to turn him off, and how to make him beg(which might not seem like much but considering that Gerard hates begging means it's a powerful thing to know).

Frank slowly slid down his boxers so he could softly kiss everywhere but Gerard's, now semi, cock.

"C'mon Frankkk."

Frank rolled his eyes and took Gerard in his hand and slowly stroked. Gerard but his lip and let his head fall back. Frank wasn't done yet though.

He softly kissed up the side of Gerard's hard member, hearing him whine quietly. He kissed the tip, making Gerard's hips buck up slightly.

Finally, he took Gerard in his mouth and moved slowly up and down his cock. Gerard let out breathy pants.

"Oh yes, fuck."

Frank stopped between every few bobs of bus head to swirl his tongue around the tip. Gerard bit his lip and tangled his hands in Frank's hair. Frank moaned at the pull of his hair sending vibrations through Gerard and making him moan loudly.

Gerard went almost dead silent and pulled Frank off of him immediately as he heard the bathroom door open and footsteps. He stood completely still, slightly panicking.

Gerard had let go of Frank's hair. Frank had a mischievous idea. He ran his hands up Gerard's thighs and kitten licked the tip of Gerard's cock. Gerard looked down at Frank with wide eyes and looked back up, listening.

Frank wasn't paying attention to what the other person was doing, he took Gerard in his mouth again and started to bob his head faster than last time.

Gerard threw his head back trying his best to stay silent. He bit his lip hard enough to draw blood and screwed his eyes shut as Frank did magic with his mouth.

Gerard couldn't hold it in anymore, he let out a half moan.

"Ah-"

He slapped his hand over his mouth, too pleasured to listen for the person anymore. He finally heard the door close and let out a full moan this time.

He pulled on Frank's hair as the boy deep throated him, blowjobs were one of his many talents.

Gerard felt the knot in his stomach forming and tried to get words out.

"I'm-uh fucking mm close Frankie!"

Frank smirked around him and lightly gagged as he tried to quickly get him to release.

Finally, Gerard moaned out as he came into Frank's mouth and bucked his hips up. Frank swallowed it all, getting off of Gerard's cock and wiping his mouth. Gerard was panting and coming down from his climax as Frank got up and dusted his knees off.

"You're crazy."

Frank winked.

"I know."

Andddd another chapter done. Boom.

1029 Words