F.W- runaway finale ⚔️🖤⛓

Yall, Tysm for 100 reads, can yall vote my story please? Anyways this is the final of the runaway series, I hope yall enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it, but yall did you see the ting (British innit) with benji and jeyjey, holy shit. Jorge always gave me bad vibes but like- Chile anyways so on with the finale ENJOY !1!1!

Finn POV:
Me and y/n are moving into our new house later, I'm going to propose also I'm literally shaking we are currently packing the remainder of the stuff in our apartment "ready to go babe?" I spoke y/n nodded and we walked out, we locked the door and intertwined hands and exhaled "this is the next chapter of our life huh?" She said as she chuckled, god I can't wait I'm gonna propose right now, am I ready cmon Finn don't be a pussy (pussy sandwich I'm SORRY) do it, I turned around and she followed i kneeled down on one knee took out the ring and spoke "y/n l/n these past 3 years you've made me so happy, I'm glad you decided to come with me and forget our trashy parents and I love you so so so much I can't imagine doing this without you, I need you in my life, so y/n l/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" She began crying and just nodded harshly "yes yes yes yes" she yelled I placed the ring on her finger and hugged her we walked out with our hands intertwined and got in the car to begin our new life.

THE END !

-Yall bcz I'm nice imma do 2 new chapters and also cuz I'm really bored and have absolutely nothing else better to do. 😃