chapter 6: couple competitions

The couple competitions are started. Weiwei and naihe's competitors are zhen shui and yaoyao. Competitors entered the arena. When the fight is about to start, zhen shui and yaoyao disappear. So, weiwei and naihe won all three points and become winners in the first round.

In second round, their competitors are diemeng weixing and zhan tianxia.

Diemeng: weiwei, I didn't realize I'd run into you.
Weiwei: such a coincidence. Diemeng, you've returned.
Diemeng: Yes, I am back. It's such a lively competition. Of course, I must be here.

And then the match officially started. Weiwei and naihe completes the match very quickly. The winners of the second match is also weiwei and naihe with three points. After a few matches, weiwei and naihe get into finals of the server.

In the final match, their competitors are again diemeng and tianxia. But this time, diemeng and tianxia won't show up for the match. When all the people are waiting for them, they get an announcement that diemeng and tianxia are have broken off their relationship. Without any effort, naihe and weiwei won the match. They received first place in the "couple's PK competition of stormy capital" and are eligible to participate in the elimination round for the entire region.

After fighting with winners several servers, they qualify to the finals. The finals are on the next day. Weiwei and naihe stand on a bridge looking at the sunset.

Naihe: weiwei, I have a business dinner tomorrow. So, I will be a little late. 7:30 is the latest.
Weiwei: okay.

Weiwei and her friends are doing their works. Then erxi gets a mail from zhen yi technologies.

Erxi: I received a mail from zhen yi technologies. I have been hired.
Sisi: I didn't receive any.
Xiao ling: me too. What about you weiwei?
Weiwei: I haven't.
Exri: when I start interning, I won't have enough to wear. Come with me to buy some clothes. Okay?
Xiao ling: okay. I'm also going to buy some normal clothes.
Sisi: I am going, too.
Weiwei: you guys go. I am not going. I have no interest in shopping for clothes.
Sisi: just take it as an exercise. Staring at the computer everyday is not good for your health.

Weiwei: how do you have a nerve to talk about exercising? who is the one who asks me to help run and scan her card every morning?
Sisi: enough, enough. Let's go shopping and relieve some stress.
Weiwei: I am really not going. Today at 8:00 pmis the final for the game.
Xiao ling: it's only 5:00 pm right now. What are you worrying about? Bei weiwei, if you dare not to come, you will get capital punishment tonight! If you don't come, who will bargain for prices? Come, okay?
Weiwei: so, this is your real aim for asking me to come, right? I'll go.

All of them went shopping, had their dinner and returned to their dorm. The time was exactly 7:30 pm. Weiwei immediately turn on her laptop and enters the game.

Sisi: weiwei, why are you in such a rush?
Weiwei: I am almost late!I have a match.
Erxi: didn't you say it started at 8:00 pm?
Weiwei: but we agreed to meet at 7:30 pm. I can't be late.

Weiwei went to the competition. But naihe is still not online. Weiwei waited for some time. At 7:45 pm, naihe came to the competition. At 8:00 pm, the match started. The match is a little tough. So, it took a little more time to complete. Finally, match was completed and the winners are luwei weiwei and yi xiao naihe. They both got the rewards for winning in the competition. Both of them felt very happy.

After a few days, weiwei got a call from feng teng technologies.

Caller: Miss Bei, hello. This is the operations division for "a chinese ghost story" in feng teng group.
Weiwei: operations division for "A Chinese ghost story"? May I ask...why did you contacted me?
Caller: first of all, let me congratulate you about your video. It won first place in our contest for the game video story. I also watched the video. It's production is superb and we all like it very much.
Weiwei: thankyou.

Caller: it's like this. The senior executives of the company, after seeing your video by coincidence, were inspired by the abduction scenario in the video and would like to add new plot options for gameplay. At the same time, they want to use your video as a marketing video for promotion. Therefore, the company wants to purchase the copyright for your video. We don't know whether you would be willing or not.
Weiwei: This...can I give you the answer later? Because this video wasn't made by just me alone. I need to ask my friend's opinion.
Caller:okay. May I ask when you will come to a decision?
Weiwei: in two or three days.
Caller: then, can I contact you on Monday?
Weiwei: yes.

After taking the call, weiwei logged into the game and met naihe.

Weiwei: Feng teng group called me today. They said they want to buy the copyright for our video. How do you want to respond?
Naihe: this issue is a little complicated.
Weiwei: is it?
Naihe: yes. Therefore, let's talk about it face-to-face. This is my cell phone number.
Weiwei(in mind): this is naihe's cell phone number?

Weiwei add his number to her contacts.

Weiwei: okay. Then, where should we meet? I am at Qing university. You're also in the capital city, right?
Naihe: I am. I'll go to Qing university to pick you up. When are you free?
Weiwei: tomorrow after my exam, I have time after 11:30 am.
Naihe: at 12:00 pm, I'll wait for you at the east entrance of Qing university.
Weiwei: let's make it 11:35 am, so we don't have to wait an extra half hour.
Weiwei(in mind): why did I speak my thoughts? Not even wanting to wait half an hour...am I acting way too eager?
Weiwei: I have something to do, so I am logging off. Bye-bye.

She log off from the game. She is running here and there and looking for clothes in the wardrobes.

Xiao ling: hey, weiwei, what are you looking for? Running back and forth like that.
Weiwei: why don't you come with me to shop for new clothes?

Everyone gets shocked.