Spending time togather

I woke up to Kehlani crying loud, I check my phone to see what time it was, it was 8:00am, it was Friday and I had to get up early. I went down stairs to make Kehlani a bottle, I also looked outside to make sure my dad was gone. I went upstairs to Kehlani screaming. I gave her the bottle, as I was feeding her, my phone started to ring, I look over at the Phone to see who was calling me, it was dejuane. I held her bottle in her mouth with one of my hands and picked up the phone with the other, I picked up the phone and I see a shirtless dejuane..

Dejuane: wassup babymomma
Kaliah: hey dejuane
Dejuane: where my baby?
Kaliah: right here
Dejuane: oh, I was calling to check on y'all
Kaliah: oh really!?
Dejuane: hold on imma call you back, my momma calling me
Kaliah: alright

He just hung up without saying bye, I roll my eyes and sat my phone back on my night stand, Kehlani was done so I burped her and put her back to sleep, I lay her on her stomach and get up from the bed, I grab my phone and go to the bathroom, I leave the door open so that I can hear Kehlani. I undress myself and hop in the shower, I get out, brush my teeth, wash my face and go into my walk-in closet. I look for something to wear and I found a grey sweatshirt with some black leggings, I let my hair out today and I slip on my white furry slides

 I look for something to wear and I found a grey sweatshirt with some black leggings, I let my hair out today and I slip on my white furry slides

Since Kehlani was still sleep I decided to go make me a breakfast sandwich, I threw one in the microwave and I waited. When the microwave went off, I grabbed the breakfast sandwich with some paper towel and went into my room. I sat there on my phone waiting till Kehlani woke up. She started to whine as she was waking up, I put my phone down and started to pick her up, After I feed her and burp her I start to grab some of her clothes out of bag and give her a bath in my bathroom. When I was done giving her a bath and putting her clothes on, I took a picture to send to dejuane.

After I send the pictures dejuane, I throw my phone on the bed and I pick up Kehlani, I go downstairs to make her 2 more bottles

After I send the pictures dejuane, I throw my phone on the bed and I pick up Kehlani, I go downstairs to make her 2 more bottles. I made sure I had everything In the bag, I grab Kehlani and put her in her car seat. I pick her car seat up, I grab my keys, phone, and purse and I head to my car. I put Kehlani in and strap her in. I put her bag in the seat next to her. I got into the drivers seat and put my keys into one cup holder and my purse into the passenger seat, I sit my phone in the other cup holder and start to back out of the drive way. When I got to the end of my street, my phone starts to ring, it was dejuane, I answered and said hello....