Family morning 🥺

I woke up with a bad headache, I checked my phone to see what time it was, it was 4:30 am, I looked over at Kehlani  and dejuane and they were still asleep. I get up from the bed and go inside the bathroom, I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go slip on my white slides from by the bed, I grab my purse, my keys and phone. As I was walking out I hear dejuane groan, then he asked me why I was going, I told him to the pharmacy down the street, he said ok, be careful, I said ok as I was closing the door. I go downstairs and go into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, as I was leaving out the house, I heard Kehlani start to cry, I was about to go get her but after a couple of minutes she stopped. I walk out the house and locked the door behind me, I got into my car, I put my purse in the passenger seat, then I put both my keys and my phone into my cup holders. I put my seat belt on and back out of the drive way. I was driving down the street when I noticed a homeless family sitting on the side off the road, there was 3 kids, one baby, one toddler, and one teenager then there was the mom and no dad, I pull over to where the family was, I grab my purse and go up to the family, I give the mother    the $200 dollars I had in my purse, she looked at me and said that she couldn't take all of it but I told her I insisted, I look at the teenager, I gave her the $20 I had in the front part of my purse, I look back over at the mother who started to cry, she told me thank you with some tears running down her face, I said your welcome and went back to my car. When I got back in the car my phone went off, it was a message from dejuane. It was a picture of Kehlani and she was sitting up staring at something above the phone.

I texted dejuane and asked him why were they up, he said because Kehlani was crying, i told him I'm going to be back In a little bit, he said ok, I saved the picture and I put my phone down

I texted dejuane and asked him why were they up, he said because Kehlani was crying, i told him I'm going to be back In a little bit, he said ok, I saved the picture and I put my phone down. I start the car back up and a head down the street to the pharmacy. I get to the pharmacy, I shut the car off, I then grab my phone, my purse, my keys and I get out the car, I walk into the pharmacy and I go to the front counter, it was the pretty women, she asked my how may she help me, I asked her about some Tylenol, she then tells me to wait at the front counter, it was like 3 minutes later and she came back with the Tylenol, she rings it up and told me the price, then she said since your our first customer, I'll give it to you for 10 precent off, I told her thank you then I stopped waiting for her to tell me her name, she then says it's Cassie, I say thank you Cassie, I pay for the Tylenol and walk out the store. When I get into the car I noticed it was 5:03 am. I take the Tylenol with the water I grab before I left, when I got done with the water, I start the car, I put my seat belt on and I drive off. When I pulled into the drive way I saw the kitchen light on and I saw a moving figure, I knew it was dejuane probably making Kehlani I bottle, I shut my car off, I grab my keys, purse and phone, I knocked on the door cause dejuane was in the kitchen and I didn't feel like using my key. Dejuane opened the door with Kehlani in his arm and a bottle in his hand, Kehlani looked excited to see me, I reached for her and she came to me, dejuane gave me a kiss as he gave her to me, I grab the bottle and head back upstairs, I seen dejuane turning off the kitchen light before coming up the stairs, I sit my purse, phone and keys on the nightstand beside my bed, I sit on the bed with Kehlani in my arm, dejuane comes in and closes the door behind him, he lays down in the bed and rolled over to the side me and Kehlani was on, he laid on my leg and started to fall back asleep, I then look at Kehlani and noticed she's sleeping too, I told dejuane to get up right quick so that I can put both my legs onto the bed, he lifted his head so I could,  I scooted down some so that I could get comfortable, at this point dejuane was laying on my stomach. I then start to doze off.