Ch 10 A Rose Returns

It was Friday which meant it was the first day of your class. Looking over all of the students you get up once class starts.

Y/N: I am sure you all know each other.

Class: Mostly.

Y/N: Eh, you will find out each other's names soon enough. Now you all may be wondering why would there be this class when schooling has already started.

Jaune: What's the deal with that?

Y/N: The deal is that I retired but I then got unretired. Meaning my teacher's license had to be reviewed again.

Blake: How is it just now they reviewed and processed it?

Y/N: They all do not understand how I teach. These people do not like it. That my style goes to far and thought since my first contract was expired they can try to get me to teach what is expected.

Pyrrha: Is that necessarily a bad thing?

Y/N: No. We have it for a reason but I think we can go farther. If not I feel like I would be doing a disservice. You all came here to be a Huntsmen, and as such I may have to go into questionable methods.

Student: What's with all the pictures on the walls?

Y/N: All my students throughout the years as
a teacher. As you can see the pictures covers a wide array of from costumes, stupid things in general, costumes, and a lot of things.

The class started to look around the walls of the class. For most for what they heard just how the students looked happy.

Ilena: Is that us?

Ruby: It is. Look Weiss you're even there and Yang.

Going over to the wall you see the picture and a flood of memories go through your mind.

Y/N: Yup, and if you look to your left you can see a picture of Rose and I.

Nora: What's wrong with your clothes.

Y/N: Ruby threw up on me.

Most of the class laughed at your expense but you could care less as this was what partly the reason the wall was for.

Y/N: Ah. Ruby trying her first cookie. Alright. Well it is the first day of class so it is simple as it should be. We are going to play games.

Weiss: Isn't this not appropriate?

Y/N: Don't be a downer.

Yang: Yeah Weiss don't be a downer.

Y/N: Do not worry. Actual lessons will begin in due but first days are suppose to be simple. Now okay you can ask questions but if one of you tries to ask what is my favorite ice-cream like last year did don't be shocked when I say I only eat vanilla.

Nora: You monster!

Ren: (sighs) Her favorite is birthday cake.

Nora: Are you a pancake or a waffle person? Choose wisely.

Y/N: Pancakes. It's easier to smear butter on. That and it's easier to make.

Nora: You passed the test.

Y/N: Whoppe.

Pyrrha: As long as we are on food related questions what do you have for breakfast.

Y/N: Honestly depends how my mood and if I have enough time. Coffee is a must and that is thanks to Ilena or how I say Lili when she was a child. Don't call her that or else she will fight you. I trained her personally.