fifteen

A/N: I was going through my story and saw that they are out of order somehow??? I'm sorry that they are that way, I'm going to change them.

A/N: I've tried putting them in the right order but on my screen it still says they're out of order. If it doesn't say it's out of order for you guys, can you tell me? I want to know if it is or not, thank you for your cooperation!

Jyushimatsu decided that the kitchen was safe, since their mom was in there. He watched as his mother prepared the dinner. She was moving swiftly as if she had memorized what was in what placement, cutting the tomatoes, etc. Today's meal is going to be macaroni salad. It was a summer meal, perfect for today. It had elbow macaroni pasta, mayonnaise, broccoli, ham, cucumber, and to make it pretty, tomatoes on top. She put the mixture into the refrigerator to chill and walked over to the table in the kitchen, where jyushimatsu was sitting at.

"I know you're excited, but you have to wait until it chills." Jyushimatsu looked up at his mom,

"You know me so well!!" Matsuyo just smiled at jyushimatsu's response. Jyushimatsu is so energetic and happy, it just makes you happy in return. She ruffled jyushimatsu's hair and left him with his thoughts. At least his mom was normal, right?

Jyushimatsu decided to leave the house and avoid todomatsu overall. He knew todomatsu would stay in for today, so going outside was the go.

Jyushimatsu was wandering around and saw blue petals of a flower in the air. He was sort of fascinated because he didn't know of many blue flowers. So he followed the trail of the flowers that fell to the ground and it led to a cemetery. It felt lonely rather than scary. There were only few burials, and only one other person was there, yearning their loved one's death. He looked around and saw one that had the blue flowers laying beside. He read, and it said, "Karamatsu Matsuno." Weird, same last name, and a similar sounding name just like the rest of his brothers. There was one picture frame there as well. He looked exactly like that picture he drew from before. He looked at the photo more closely and remembered his features.

"So, you're back again." Jyushimatsu looked up to see who it was, and it was the other person there with him. It was an older woman, maybe in her mid-40s.

"Huh? Uh, what do you mean? I- uh just,"

"No, no, I get it. I come back here everyday too, despite saying that I've gotten closure. It's still hard to think that my husband has passed away. I think that ever since we talked, you were in a dark place too." There was a pause, like she was trying to figure out which words were right for the conversation, instead saying what she thought.

"But, I'm glad you are getting better, I can see it. You lost your brother you were close to, and I lost my husband. I hope that we can get on the right foot and try being friends again. Let's talk again, maybe tomorrow." She looked at jyushimatsu reassuringly, and then left. Jyushimatsu looked back at the picture, and then started to leave. The blue flowers didn't feel important anymore.

He felt like there were very big things that was just taken out of his brain. He wanted to remember all these things that she said to him, but he couldn't. He didn't have anything to base it on. Jyushimatsu was starting to feel horrible that he couldn't remember these stupid things. He just wants to remember- please?

"The macaroni salad was good, 10/10 would eat again. I'll be sure to remember that,

for sure this time."