𝚇 𝙸 𝚅

CHASE's POV
SATURDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
BILLY'S APARTMENT
10:47am

*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PARALLEL OF THE LAST CHAPTER BUT IN CHASE'S POV.*

"Aye you really think Trish would let me fuck tho?" I asked the homie. He shook his head no with a smirk as he paused the game. We playing Halo on my Xbox 360. "Now nigga, you know Trish is one of those. She barely be lettin you look her inna face, what make yo long neck ass think she gone let you fuck?"

I agreed. She is hella conservative. "True shit but she definitely like me doe."

He gave me a look then screamed dramatically, leaning back in his chair. "Ha! What make you think that? If anything she like ya boy Billz." He rubbed his hands together and squinted his eyes makin the light skin face.

"Nigga you is ugly as da fuck doe..." I made a face at him.

"Mmtch I look better than yo backwards ass. Nah but real shit tho, you need to tell ya girl Keisha to lemme lone. She hoppy right now."

"Hoppy?" This nigga always trynna make new words and shit. "Duhh nigga. Hoppy...she doin too much...she weird...she nasty...she-"

"Okay shut the fuck up, I get it." I rolled my eyes and picked up my controller. He unpaused the game and I died instantly.

"Bro what da fuck?! Mmtch nah man. You just paused it and my health was all the way up!"

He laughed and shrugged. "Maybe you just a ass ahh nigga."

"Nigga what!? I'm better than you. My rank on Hallo and 2k higher then yours."

He stood up, looking around. He bent down to look under his chair. He looked behind the tv and under his clover. The fuck he lookin for?

"What you lookin for?"

"When...?" Nigga what?

"When what?"

"When the fuck did I ask about yo wack ass rank?" I straight faced him.

"Im just lookin for when the fuck I asked." He side eyed me.

"I deadass carry us." He sat down, grinning.

"Mmtch. Ight, sure." I flipped him off. His brother Von came in with their cousin Yayo. I gave them dap and handed them each a controller.

"Y'all trynna run a two on two for a twundo? Bet me and Billz whoop y'all ass."

Von and Yayo gave each other this look. "Hell yeah. Might as well run us the bank now cuz we finna dig in y'all ass." Von said.

Yayo's smile disappeared as he shook his head at Von. I cringed.

"Nigga you is so gay." Me and Billy said as the same time.

He didn't look surprised that we said that. "No I'm not. I like women nigga. I get bitches the fuck..." He looked at Yayo for help. "You can't even lie fam. You do be sayin some sus shit."

He made a face at us. "We all say gay stuff so and, what that mean?"

"Yeah but we say no homo. I don't here you say that." Billy said to him. He scoffed. "Cuz y'all niggas don't ever give me the change. Soon as I say some gay, y'all in my shit. I don't get the chance to say it."