Chapter 1 - how could you

3 weeks from now:

You murmured to yourself as you looked down into the pit of doom, Your name; Stefanie Salvatore. Daughter of Elena and Damon. However that doesn't make you special.

The annual talent show at the Salvatore boarding school just ended and your girlfriend Josette 'Josie' Saltzman sang a song you thought she wrote about you. However to your surprise she didn't . Penelope park had got expelled from her new boarding school after being caught doing black magic multiple times, the only choice she had was to come back to Mystic Falls.

1st July 2030:

'A lot has changed Penelope, including me' You heard Josie say, she was standing outside your dorm with someone you didn't recognise. You walk out to find a beautiful girl, you were drawn to her and couldn't take your eyes away until Jo's words pierced the awkward silence. 'Penelope, My girlfriend, Stefanie, My Ex-girlfriend' you were admiring her short hair and realised that this was Penelope Park, 'Josie told me about you, evil, broken, but I think she forgot to mention how pretty you are' You shook hands and it suddenly felt awkward, Josie always knew what to do, she stood up and told you that class was starting, you looked at your watch that was spelled to stop sunlight hurting your skin, you can't go to a school of supernaturals without it.

Backstory:

Stefanie Salvatore was a heretic, for some reason when she was born she could siphon the magic from supernaturals, that's why her and Josie immediately clicked and fell in love, her and her twin Lizzie were also siphoners. They were all really good friends until Josie made a move. Her god mother Valarie went on a ripper rampage a few years ago and fed her some of Lily Salvatore, Stefanies Grandmother, blood to her, she was a vampire who could turn siphoners into a hybrid sort supernatural, a siphoner who had infinite power. She then killed her by snapping her neck right in front of her parents.

16th July 2030:

'I can't wait to hear your song again JoJo, I love you, Just remember that'
'I love you too Stef I'll see you right here after my performance' You nod your head and bite your lip. With one final smile you take your seat ready to hear your song.
When it began you felt safe like this moment would never end, like it would be just you and Josie for the rest of eternity.

When the performance ended everyone stood up and gave Josie the biggest clap you had heard in months, the last time the school clapped like this was when we defeated the Centaur. As Josie left the stage you headed towards her dressing room, You heard kissing coming from the room and questioned who Penelope was trying to make Josie jealous with now. When you walked in you dropped your phone and car keys, your face went as white as snow and tears starting running down your face, to your horror you saw Josie's lips pressed up against Penelopes