"Come on lets gooooo!" Spenc says pulling Angel who's barely walking and trying to get me to go with them.

"I'm not drunk Spenc! I just want to dance and enjoy my time before school!" I yell over the loud music.

"How are you getting back?" He yells back.

"I'll find a way!" I wink and start walking off, in the corner of my eye I see Spenc roll his eyes.

I walk to the kitchen for my third cup of fruit punch and vodka. Then I go to the dance floor.

"Hey there cutie!" Some guy says trying to dance with me.

"Hi." I dance with him and many other people for the next hour. Finally I stumble out to the backyard which is practically empty.

"Oh god," I mumble as I hold my head.

"Are you ok?" A unfamiliar voice asks me. I look up to see a guy with long hair wearing only some baggy jeans and a wife beater.

"Um yea, I think."

"Here let's sit you down and get some water in you." He leads me to the chair next to us, and then runs inside.

"Ok here's some water," he says running back out with a water bottle. "Still sealed so you don't have to worry about it being drugged."

"Thank you," I say taking a sip.

"So you must be new around here?" He asks pulling a chair up by me.

"Yea I just moved in with my father."

"Cool! I'm assuming you'll be going to the local highschool?" Uh what did Vera say about the school, fuck.

"Uh I believe so but nothing's final."

"Well since I didn't say it earlier, you're really pretty! I'm Jordan." He puts his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Aleksandra-"

"Let's go you drunk," I hear someone say. "And you can fuck off, alright?"

"I was just trying to help her out, she's drunk." Jordan says, standing up.

"Well don't." Bodie grabs me by the arm and starts to leave.

"Wait can I get your number Aleksandra?" Jordan asks as I'm being tugged by Bodie.

"Yes," I say at the same time Bodie says, "No."

"Yes," I say sternly looking at Bodie with a glare.

"Yea not happening," he throws me over his shoulder like a sack and starts walking away from Jordan.

"Sorry!" I say as I'm being carried out.

"No worries!" Jordan shouts after me.

"I'm surprised that your only slightly drunk. Most girls would be blacked out with how much you drunk." Bodie says as he's carrying me through who's left at the party.

"I'm not those girls tho." He finally sets me down on the side walk.

"Why are you helping me?" I look towards the cranky aussie, I met and fought a few hours ago.

"Because our friends would have my head if I left you here."

"Spenc told you to take me home didn't he?" I mumble as we walk.

"Yup, exactly that princess." We get to a motor cycle.

"Uh fuck," he mumbles under his breathe. Damn those lips.

"Fuck what?"

"You're gonna sit in front of me because I can't trust you won't fall off."

"I can sit behind you perfectly fine!" No way I was sitting in front of him like some slut.