🌸Chapter:12🌸

I got into the car and sat into the front passenger seat. Zhan was already there waiting for me.

-"Are we ready to go?"
-"Yup" I agreed to zhan.
He looked at me and smiled. His smile always gets me, its just so sweet! It make my heart raise and butterflies in my stomach...

-"Alrightyy, lets go then!" he cheered and we fastly rode away.

After quiet some time we were finally at the airport.

-"Yibo lets go faster ! Or else we'll miss our flight!" said Zhan. He took my hand and we ran off.
This feeling, i'll never forget...The warmth coming from his palm...

-"Okay! we're here!" announced zhan.

-"please show your tickets"

-"Here"

-"Alright, you guys may go"

-"Thank you" said Zhan and we quickly got into the plane.

-"Yibo, are you hungry?" questioned zhan.

-"mn..." I nodded

-"I think they should serve food here" he said and ruffled my hair.

-"please get your seatbelts on, turn your phones on airplane mode... no smoking is allowed... etc"

Zhan got his seatbelt on and looked at me struggling with it.
-"here let me help" said Zhan and helped me.

-"Thank you Zhange"

-"No problem Yibo didi" giggled Zhan

Xiao Zhan Pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we got into the plane. I almost thought we couldn't make it, but lucky for us.

-"please get your seatbelts on, turn your phones on airplane mode... no smoking is allowed... etc"

I put my seatbelt and glared at Yibo. Aiya, this child, Gege even have to help with your seatbelt . I giggled a bit and helped him out

-"Thank you Zhange!"

-"No problem Yibo didi"

I kept on giggling at the fact that Yibo couldn't het his seatbelt on. Not gonna lie, that was pretty darn cute. But it looks like im not on a trip with a teen...

Im on a trip with a toddler

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day! Dont forget to social distance and wear masks!
muah~
xoxo Author🌼