4

Keke POV

Our plane landed about 30 minutes ago. Right now Kelly and I are in a Taxi heading to my old home. It's silent.

Once we arrived Kelly's jaw nearly hit the ground. "Girl?! You lived here? Dayum can't yo granny be mine? She must've left you hella cash!" Kelly said over exaggerate. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Um ma'am there's a code to unlock the gates. What is it?" The driver asked. I told him but ima change it cuz who knows if he gon come steal my shit.

"9178001" I said. He nodded and entered it. The gates opened. It took about 15 just to get to the front of my house. Yep, it's that big. 30 acres of land all to myself.

Once he stopped I thanked him and paid him with a $60 tip. Hey I have the money why not be generous. He helped bring our stuff to the front door. I still had my key fortunately I didn't loose it in these two years. I unlocked the door and Kelly screamed.

"Girl?! This place is tight! Man, thank you for lettin me stay here" she said with a genuine smile. I smiled back.

"Hey, you been here for me for 2 years ima be here for you. I mean, that's what best friends are for right?" I asked. She laughed and nodded. I heard talking from upstairs. Wow they really did stay here.

Kelly and I made our way up. The noise become louder. I walked into the pool room upstairs and Tracy was crying on Jazmin's shoulder. I motioned for Kelly to be quiet while I listened.

"Jazmin I don't know what to do. It's been 2 years and still nothing from her. I miss her so much. Like we been through so much together. I wonder if she's okay. I hope she is. I would die if anything happened to her" Tracy said sobbing loudly. Honestly it broke my heart to see how broken my best friend was. Luckily I'm here now. Before Jazmin could answer I came out.

"Well I'm fine Tracy." I said. They both looked up and when they saw me their jaw dropped. Tracy ran to me.

"Oh my gosh! Keke, is that you?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "You have no idea how much I've missed you. I hope your better now?" She asked. I nodded again. I couldn't contain my tears. I've missed her so much. "Awe don't cry" she said wiping my tears away.

"I've just missed you so much. But I had to work on me and thanks to my best friend Kelly, I'm a better me" I said pointing to Kelly.

"Um hey...I'm Kelly" she said extending her hand to Tracy. Tracy just stared at her hand.

"Best friend? You replaced me..." She said. "See, I told you Jazmin. She would replace me." Tracy said crying.

"No, Trace...no one could replace you. You and Kelly are my best friends and I love you both. Kelly helped me so much these last 2 years. Because of her my confidence is much better. Because of her for 2 years I didn't do stupid shit. And you've stuck with me since 4th grade. Through l the name callings and bullying, you stayed with me. You even got bullied for being my friend but you still stuck it out with me. You two are honestly the best, best friends." I said looking at them both. They looked at each other and smiled then back at me with the same smiled.

"Awwe! That was touching. And I've kissed you Keke." A voice said. I turned around and saw Jazmin. Woah...she is so much sexier. All those feelings started coming back again. Suddenly my throat became dry.

"I missed you too Jazmin" I said. She smiled.

"Oh so that's the Jazmin you always say you hoped waited for you and felt the same way. Your right she does look hot and fuc-" I cut Kelly off and covered her mouth.

"Would you shut up" I said. She just gave me a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, your the one that said your in love with her" Kelly said. This girl is crazy! I covered my face with my hands. "Oh shit! I forgot she was here. Oh girl I'm so sorry" she said. I just shook my head. I'm not mad just this girl..ugh!

"In love...with me?" Jazmin asked. I turned towards her. I didn't have any words. I got caught in her eyes tho. Since I couldn't express how I felt through words I did it the way I've been wishing to do for 2 years. And let me tell you, it was magical...

******************

Comment, vote, and read. Tell me what your thoughts are. How do you feel about Kelly being there. Will things go good with her and Tracy, or will it backfire? Read to find out!