5

Keke POV

I kissed her. It was so magical honestly. And she kissed back!! The way our lips moved in sync, I felt like it was just us. No one else. But that was short cut when Kelly's loud self interrupted.

"Girl, I know you in love and allat shit but you gon swallow her face. Like foreal?" She said. Yo I swear this girl. Before I could laugh Tracy spoke.

"Why don't you just shut up? Like you could've walked away. Nobody even wants you here" Tracy said. I was about to yell at her when Kelly spoke.

"Excuse you? Bitch who is you? You ain't even know yo 'best friend' was in love" Kelly said putting air quotes around best friend. "You wasn't there with her. Who the fuck cares if she says she don't want you looking for her. Bitch if you was a real best friend you woulda busted yo ass lookin fa ha. Hell I know I did. This girl right here. Even just for 2 years my ass was there when she needed me instead of crying in her house. You a lousy excuse of a bestfriend. And she knows I was kidding so you better watch yo self or you got another thing coming hoe!" Kelly said all up in her face. Okay I know this isn't gon end well if Tracy speaks so I stepped in.

"Is this how it's gon be with y'all? Y'all BOTH my best friends. Kelly, I told Tracy NOT to look for me. I got better away from people in this town. I met you my new best friend. Tracy she was kidding. We kid around like that sometime. Tracy you like a sister and this jealousy shit ain't gon work. With both y'all. Either y'all get along or you gon deal with me. Understood?" I asked. Kelly rolled her eyes while Tracy nodded.

"Yeah whatever. Understood. But this bitch better stay the fuck away from me" Kelly said. I sighed.

"Kel, please stop" I pleaded. I sent Tracy an apologetic smile.

"Fine, only cuz I love yo thick ass" Kelly, said. Ugh this girl. I shook my head and turned back to Jazmine.

"Sooo..." I said. Well this is kinda awkward.

"I love you too" she said. My eyes widened. Before I could respond she continued. "When you left I was devastated but I understood why. I cried everyday honestly. I only known you a little over a month before you left but strong, strong, strong! feelings developed over that month. And when you left they got stronger. I always had hope but after about a week ago I just thought you were never coming back, I kinda started to think you forgot about me. That maybe your with someone else who makes you happier. Even if that was true, it would've crushed me but as long as you were happy, I was happy. But honestly I'm glad you feel the same way I do. So with that said I love you, Krystal Williams. I really do" she said and kissed me again. I had unshed tears of happiness in my eyes. I hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to send you so much pain. I didn't mean to send anyone that type of pain when I left" I said pulling back to look in her eyes with my tears falling freely. "But I'm back now...and I want things to work with us. So...what do you say. Give this a try?" I asked with hope in my eyes. Jazmine smiled.

"Yes. I love you Keke" she said.

"I love you too Jazmine. Very much" I said as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

******************

So there's chapter 5! Tell me what you think. How will Jazmine and Keke's relationship go? How will Kelly Nd Tracy work with getting along without feeling jealous? Read to find out!

Comment, vote, read!! Give me some feed back, it motivates me and let's me know how y'all think so far.

Treasure - xoxo