7

Keke POV

I was awoken by talking. I looked at the time. 8:47 am? Who the fuck talks this early in the morning?

I rub my eyes trying to get the sleep out of it. I haul myself out of bed to see what the loud talking is about. I walk down my spiral stair case with my eyes half closed still.

I got to the bottom and to my surprise Jazmine and Tracy were here with a irritated looking Kelly.

"What's going on?" I asked. All eyes go to me. Jazmine comes and greets me with a kiss which I gladly accept.

"Why the hell are you in my house? Thought I kicked your heartless ass out?" I asked now turning my attention to Tracy.

"I came to apologize to Kel-" Kelly caught her off.

"Bitch Whatchu mean apologize? When I answered the door bell you was oh it's the whore with a product of rape baby. You ain't tryna apologize. Shit, you better not come here with that shit" Kelly said. I looked at Tracy in disbelief.

"You are honestly a terrible person for still using such a thing against someone. Bye, you know where the door at" I said trying to stay calm. She stood where she was. This girl. "Get the hell out of my home!" I yelled.

She was gonna walk away when she turned to Kelly.

"I just wanna let you know..." She paused. I thought she was gon say sorry. "That I'm not sorry" with that she slapped her. That's when all hell broke loose.

******************

Oooo? What happened? I know I haven't updated...I try to everyday but school and everything ya know? So yea!! Comment and tell me what y'all think! Also vote...thanks!!!

Treasure - xoxo