Chapter 12

When aric had finally reached ragnar's village, he landed on his feet, he then saw ragnar with his wife, ragnar noticed aric and smiled,"Aric!" He responded cheerfully,"Oh, hello ragnar" Aric replied with no smile,"What can i do for you today?" Ragnar asked,"Your not doing anything for me ragnar..." Aric began, ragnar was quite confused,"I'm doing something for you" He finished his sentence,"O-oh...What can that be?" Ragnar questioned,"Well...You remember how i told you about the nightfury and stormcutter that mated?" Aric asked ragnar to see if he remembered,"Why yes, of course i do" Ragnar said,"Well...They have a baby..And it's what you've wanted for a long time" Aric said, ragnar's eyes widened,"No...Their baby's a...." Ragnar paused,"Yes ragnar, a stormfury, one of the most powerful dragons of all time" Aric said.

Ragnar was so shocked, his best friends son was telling him that the dragon he's been looking for his whole life is in berk,"I can't believe it...A stormfury living in berk?" He asked, Aric nodded,"And i want to help you capture it, so we could become unstoppable!" Aric said,"Yes!" Ragnar screamed, then the two planned out their plan and aric went to berk, but he had to not be seen....