70

"Mom?" I was bewildered to find my mother at my door step. My brows furrowed when I saw a suitcases
with her.

"We're living Korzaine," I didn't even had a time to react when she started pulling me with her.

"What the hell mom? And can you please not pull me too hard?" I struggled to get my wrist back but she just tightened her grip which made me wince in pain.

"Listen to me Korzaine, we will leave to Singapore this instant do you here me? I already have your passport and everything we'll just buy you clothes when we get there," she said as she pull me with her to the elevator. I'm even in my pajamas!

"Mom you can't just barge in and tell me we're going to Singapore! And what the f*ck is happening? Are you running away from something because you sure as hell look i---!!" I was shocked when she slapped me across my face.

She was taken aback but she composed herself immediately. How can she do that?!

"I can because I'm your mother Korzaine now walk!" She said as she pull me out of the elevator and to the parking lot.

"Mom geez! Please stop!" I protested but she just continued to pull me away, my phone's been vibrating and when Jw as about to answer it she slapped it out of my hands.

"Don't you dare f*cking call your father for help!" She growled at me which shocked me.

"Ah! So this is about your f*cked up marriage again? Don't tell me you're being immature and is actually thinking of escaping me to Singapore?!" I asked in shock and when I didn't hear any response I was beyond bewildered!

"Aza?!" I looked back and I sighed in relief when I saw Esi catching his breath. He held my other wrist, gently but firm which made my mom stop.

"Let go of my daughter," mom said with a cold tone and Esi was about to remove his grip on me when I held onto him this time.

He looked shocked and confused as he looked straight on my eyes. I then smiled bitterly.

"If you let me go...you might not see me again..."