76

"So—why the sunrise? I thought you liked the sunset?" He asked, breaking the silence. I then sighed.

You can do this Kora, you're not in f*cking highschool. Agh!

"You happened. You had me looking forward to beginnings and I guess I got tired of appreciating the beauty of things ending when basically nothing in my life ended well," I chuckled.

I could feel him staring at me.

"It's kind of funny how coincidences happen. You're name means beginning, you always met me when I'm at my worst, probably ending something. And when I was not even ready to move on, to turn the next page you just came there and decided that I needed to move on," I said, gosh it sounded better in my head.

"You know I don't really like dried flowers, I liked fresh and blooming flowers better. I wanted everything at it's best because when it's at it's best the lower the chance of complicity. But then you happened," he said, I turned to him just to meet his pair of beautiful eyes.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"But I guess tastes change. I suddenly wanted complicity in my life when it meant I can have you in my life," he said which made me blush.

He then looked straight ahead and I couldn't help but admire how the rays of the sun touch his skin.

A beautiful beginning indeed.

I sighed and scooted near him. You can do this Kora, f*ck.

"Hey," I called and as he turned his head I claimed his lips mine. And he gladly surrendered—soon gaining control...

F*ck I didn't know the tongue is involved! Gosh I should've listened to Zari, who would've thought her dirty stuff can come in handy.

😳🙈