VICTON: Hanse

Little: Hanse
Caregivers: VICTON
Request: Babyjiminie95

I hope you like it ❤

It was a busy day in the dorm

It was a busy day in the dorm. Today was the day that Hanse decided to slip into baby space. The rest of the members were running errands while Hanse was taking his nap.

"Did we forget anything?" Seungsik asked while checking the shopping list. "I think we have everything. Let me double-check. Give me the list." Seungsik gave the shopping list to Seungwoo. He checked over the list and nodded. "It looks like we have everything. Let's go back to the dorm." Seungsik nodded and the two of them started their journey home.

Meanwhile, at the dorm, Sejun, Byungchan and Subin were cleaning the living room while Chan was checking on Hanse.

"And, we are done. That took longer than I expected." Sejun shook his head. "You should be used to it by not Byungchan." Subin just laughed at the two of them.

After a while, Chan came back with half awake Hanse. The guys cued at him. "Aww, aren't you cute" Sejun was making funny faces at the little who was giggling at him. The front door opened revealing the lovely couple. AKA Seungsik and Seungwoo.

"We're back. Oh, look who's awake? Did you have a nice nap?" Hanse just made a random babling. "It looks like he is way into a baby space today. Did not see him like that for a while now." Seungwoo said and the rest nodded.

"Maybe he felt like slipping deeper, but I guess everyone can agree that baby Hanse is the cutest." The rest of the boys nodded.

"So, what's for dinner Hyung?" Subin asked Seungsik who was cooking dinner. "A pizza." The older replayed and Subin hummed. Then he went back into the living room to see the little playing with toys. So, he dicaded to join him.

"Aww, look at you two. Two babies playing together." Subin glared at Byungchan and Chan who were now laughing. "Shut up!" The two of them kept laughing. Subin just let out a deep sighed and stood up. "Wait. Where are you going?" CHan asked confused.

"To my room." With that, Subin entered his bedroom. Byungchan sighed and sat next to Hanse who was still paying with his toys. "Can I join you?" Hanse just laughed at Byungchan, who gave him a small smile.

"I guess that means yes." Chan said and sat next to Byungchan. So, the two of them kept Hanse occupied before dinner. After a while Sejun came into the living room.

"This makes a good picture." The two boys jumped at the sudden voice and glared at Sejun. "Yah! Don't creep up on us like that. You might give us a heart attack and I don't want to die young." Sejun laughed at the two. He walked over to Hanse who put his hands up. Meaning that he wanted to be picked up. "Is my baby needy?" He picked him up and walked into the kitchen to make him a bottle. When they entered the kitchen, Seungsik was done serving dinner.

"Oh, perfect timing. The dinner is ready" Seungsik said when he noticed Sejun in the kitchen. "Alright. Let me just make a the bottle." Seungsik shook his head and smiled. "Keeping your baby to only to yourself. Aren't you?" Sejun glared at him.

"Well, he is my BOYFRIEND." Seunsik chuckled. "Aish, we know that. Alright, you make his bottle and I will get the rest." Sejun nodded and put Hanse into his high chair and went to make his bottle. After a while, the rest of the guys came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. When Sejun was done making the bottle he gave it to Hanse who took it really fast. Which made everyone laugh.

"Looks like he was really hungry." Seungwoo stated while the rest nodded and continued their dinner. After dinner, Byngchan and Chan stayed behind to clean up, while Sejun picked up Hanse from his high chair and brought them into thier shared bedroom.

"Let's get you ready for bed, shall we?" Hanse just winned, not wanting to go to sleep yet. Someone lightly chuckled, so Sejun turned around to see Subin. "Need some help Hyung?" Sejun only nodded. "Please." Subin nodded and came towards the little Hanse who was not throwing a fit.

"Come on buddy. It's time for bed. Let's get you dressed, hmm?" Hanse shook his head and puted. "I..I dunat wont to (I don't want to)" The both male looked at each other, and then back at Hanse.

"How old are you feeling?" Sejun asked and Hasnse showed him three fingers. Meaning that now he was three years old in his mind set. Sejun looked at Subin and he nodded getting the message. "I'll be in my room if you need anything." With those words, Subin left the room and Sejun looked at his baby who was still pouting.

"And why don't you want to go to bed, hmm? It's almost your bed time." Hanse pouted. "Imma not tirud (I am not tired)." Sejun let out a deep sighed and sat down on the bed next to his baby.

"And, what shall we do about that?" Hanse looked up at Sejun and smiled. "Let's watch a movie, pwease?" He gave him a puupy dog eyes and Sejun smiled. "Alright, let's watch a movie then."

So, the whole evening they watched a movie that Hanse chose. In the middle of the movie, Sejun could hear a small snores coming from his boyfriend. He turned his head to the side to see a sleeping Hanse. He chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight baby. Sleep well."

He turned the TV off and he himself fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

I hope this was okay. I tried my best to full fill your request, I hope you like it.
Feel free to request more if you have any more ideas or rewuest. See you soon, me fellow readers.