2.

------First day of school------

Lydia's POV

Lookie here, we have brand new students! Ohh they are cute hehe I just want the straight one!

Allison's POV

Girl, how could you tell & you're right they are cute!

Lydia's POV

I can tell, I have excellent gaydar. Omg his twin is looking at me. I have a plan, I should make the other twin be friends with me and tell me everything about his brother.

Scott's POV

I'm supposed to recruit the guys on the sheet and only one of them signed up. The sign says "Stiles Stilinski, hah, who is this fool?

Stiles' POV

I think you are referring to me, buddy why you have a problem?

Scott's POV

It's because of the way you dressed. You wear purple and sometimes black and plus today's the first day? Can I ask you something, are you gay?

Stiles's POV

Well yes, what's it to you? I played lacrosse before I can show you at practice and by the way I can play more rounds better than you!

Scott's POV

We'll see about that and I left the area going to my history class.

Meanwhile......

Stuart's POV

Why am I stuck with the braniacs? I'm sure hope Stiles survives with his basic classes, he needs them. Well thank god I only have homeroom with Stiles. I just hate his guts and I've heard Stiles is trying out for lacrosse and then my pencil dropped.

*dropped my pencil*

A girl touched my hand and said " Hi my name is Lydia, are you new here?" she blushed and I said "yes, my name is Stuart and gosh you are so cute" I can't believe I said that out loud and I think Stiles must've heard me oh well.

Lydia's POV

I'm so blushing, my crush thinks I'm cute.

General/Professor's POV

Everyone went to their seats and The professor came

Hello there everybody, My name is Derek Hale and I am your teacher for English as well as your Advisor for homeroom.

As the professor reads the list to see who's here, the professor is shocked to see one of the students that was blasting to music and it was the last person he thought he won't ever see again.

Mr. Stilinski?

Stuart and Stiles' POV

YES!

Professor Derek's POV

I'm talking to the one with the headphones. You must be Stiles Stiliinski and you are in my English class at 3rd period and You have detention after school. Meet me right here okay?

Stiles' POV

OKAY *oh shit* it's him again, did he follow me and oh man what do i tell my parents I have practice and detention. This wont ever work and I remember the teacher no wonder he'd look familiar.

Professor Derek's POV

Well that's the bell . *rings* Can I talk to you alone? Mr. Stiles Stilinski?

I don't know what to say!?

but here it goes

Stiles' POV

I can't believe its you after what? 2 years and I've heard nothing from you. WHERE DID YOU GO? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DON'T YOU REMEMBER THIS?

*Stiles kisses Derek's lips and pushed Stiles*

*Stuart stayed and wanted to go to class but he waited for Stiles. But he saw the kiss and just left for his first class*

Professor Derek's POV

I am now a teacher, it's what I like to do now and you are just wasting your time and if you excuse me I'm going to be late for class

Stiles' POV

Don't you dare leave and say you didn't love me before. i still care about you and I am gonna cry if you leave out off my life again.

Professor Derek's POV

See you at the end of the day, Mr. Stilinski and stop seducing me, it wont work....