cute date idea #35

First off, I want to say thank you for 8.14k we are getting close to double digits 🎊🎊like i said before, i didn't expect this to blow like it did. i greatly appreciate everyone's great feedback and kindness.💕💕

Today, I went shopping. I bought some vinyls that are more modern day instead of oldies (by oldies I mean like Michael Jackson, Guns N Roses, Teena Marie, etc). I got Billie Eilish, The Lumineers, and Lizzo. I was thinking about getting Halsey, but I spent more then 300+ dollars today. I got some new anime figurines (mirio from BNHA and mini Giyu and Nezuko from demon slayer) along with Seraph of the End and Demon Slayer lanyards. I'm still waiting for the anime store to stock up more on Haikyuu and SDS figurines because I love them🤪🤪and some movies (a silent movie, your name, wolf children, and I think it's called ride your wave). Along with a gift for one of my high school friends. Lastly, I bought 3 perfumes (it's was a buy 3 get 2 free) for my friends and family and a candle that smells like Matthew Gray Gubler. If he actually smells like that, my love for him has dramatically increased.

In conclusion, I'm turning into a shopaholic and I need help to limit spending all of my money😞😞 but i love buying gifts for friends and family.

ANYWAY ON TO IDEA!
this is for the people who love helping others: volunteering together.

honestly I love helping my community even though they ✨racist and everything-phobic✨ last time i volunteered was at a soups kitchen feeding the homeless with my church (well when i used to go to church 🤡). It felt good helping them and I don't mean it in a selfish way. I don't know how to explain it, but I loved listening to their stories. Having someone come with you giving back to your community is such an amazing experience. I would love it if my s/o took me on a date like this.

side note: if i offended someone, i want to apologize, i didn't intend for this idea to mock or shame anyone in any shape or form. Stay safe.💕✨

other side note: I don't what I did, but this font appeared and idk how to take it off so this chapter is going to look wonky.