cute date idea #36

I feel like I have been very inactive so I would like to apologize for that. I have been working like crazy and my mental health has been depleting. I'm okay now😊ANYWAY ROMANCE! There's a cute guy at work and man I didn't realize how cute he was until I made eye contact with him. He's extremely nice, but can be pretty chaotic at times, but who isn't nowadays. He is ideal boyfriend type for me. He has plugs and tattoos 🥵🥵I don't know how to cope with my feelings so I lightly flirt with him. I'm pretty sure he sees me as a little sister though😞which sucks. And then there's another guy. My friend said she's trying to get us together, he isn't my type, but who knows maybe he is. According to her, he's very sweet and had his heart broke couple of times and wants to find the ✨one✨. I have never talked to him or met him. Based on photos and her words, he's a nice and gentle guy. I wish I was brave enough to confess my likeness to the first guy. I have had a crush on him for a year now. One day, I will,,, just not any time soon.

BACK TO THE IDEA:

I know like 95% of my ideas are movie related and you have guessed it. This one is another one. Since COVID has happened all of our movie theaters are closed or you have to make reservations to get in. We have one drive-in theater that I know of that is open. I think it would be cute to go watch a movie in the bed of your vehicle surrounded by blankets and pillows while the smell of sweets and popcorn invade your nose. And as you see the sun go down, you can also star gaze and watch the stars twinkle above you.