One|The Day we met✅

So Wattpad is crazy, my story got deleted but now I got it back but I'm planning to re-write it again.

PRAGATI'S POV♡

It was the sound of my alarm playing right beside my bed that startled me and caused me to jump up from my position on my comfortable bed. I let out a groan before slamming my head back onto the pillow, stretching my hand across to the table beside my head still with my face buried in a pillow. With many attempts and still failing to reach my phone, I checked out the time it was seven already. I was damn excited as it was the first day of my university and nervous because I joined it midway as my mother was ill so I wasn't able to leave my hometown and set up here but now it was alright after my sister Varsha came back from her trip.

I got up from the bed and instantly got into the shower after removing my clothes and sighed content as I felt warm water slide down my back. I lathered my hair and rinsed it out. After that, I reached out for the soap to cleanse my body.

Once I was done I got up from the shower and started drying myself with the towel. I wasn't much of a fashionista, so picking up dresses wasn't a tactic situation for me. I decided to wear jeans with a white tunic just above my knees. After scanning over myself and coming to the conclusion that I look Okay, I ran out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen for having my breakfast.

I walked inside the kitchen to have my breakfast. The maid already prepared the breakfast for me and my cousin sister Shubhi as we both live alone in her Dad's apartment.

As her parents were super-rich. Moreover, his Dad was one of the trustees of the college to which I got admission. By the way, his dad was my maternal uncle. Usually, he remains on business trips and works, so she lives here alone. I shifted here a few days back when I got a scholarship from this college. So, I decided to shift to Mumbai.

"Shubhi, get-out of the bed, we are running behind time" I called out while standing in the cooking area and making my plate.

"Please Pragati almost two-minutes" She cut-out.

I went to her bedroom to checked her out. I stood over near the edge of her bed, with my hands crossed across my chest. Shubhi rolled over to me and I took in her sleepy face, her black hair a mess against the pillow, "Please two more minutes." She sighed dramatically, her voice was deep with sleep.

"Get up!" I yelled again, this time she stared at me for a second, then nodded in approval.

I went out of her room. Shubhi wasn't there on the bed anymore when I eyed again to check on her. She must've gone to shower. As I packed my things and went out to the living room. I saw Shubhi was having her breakfast.

"Shubhi, speed up! We're gonna be late!"

"Okay!" She only called and resumed with her slow eating.

Ugh.