Three| Weird Questions?✅

♡PRAGATI'S POV♡

I was sitting in the classroom, trying to focus on book reading but thanks to the idiot behind, front and everywhere around me, who was yelling unnecessary as they were bored as the teacher hadn't came. Like seriously.

"What are you doing?"

One of the guy's voice startled me. I spun around in my desk chair to face him. It was that canteen guy, Rudra."Nothing just reading out a book."

He got the same dark hair, brown skin. He had muscular bulky body. Overall, he was good.

He sat on the edge of the desk that was beside mine and started constantly ogling at me. I ignored him and continued reading my book.

After a while, Shubhi came into the class, I noticed her she was searching for someone in the classroom,her eyes went from start to end and stopped where I was seated.

She smiled looking at me and I gave her back the same one.

"C'mon Pragati, let's go home!"

Okay! I took my bag pack and went behind her.

                          *****

After I finished eating, I took off my jeans and top and struggled into my pajamas, the events of today were running through my mind.

I sighed softly and snuggled in bed, wrapping myself in colorful quilt and I slept with the thoughts.

In the late afternoon, I was revising my chapters, while arranging things for the next day in my room, the state of the atmosphere was such as strong winds and a sign of rain, I proceeded from the study-table point to the another in the quickest m...

In the late afternoon, I was revising my chapters, while arranging things for the next day in my room, the state of the atmosphere was such as strong winds and a sign of rain, I proceeded from the study-table point to the another in the quickest manner to unlock the window with glass in a frame to admit the breeze to come in and got back to study-table and indulged with my work. All of the sudden, I perceived a specific voice unexpectedly I did not give much importance to that, kept aside the thought I once more got engaged in my work. In a minute, I backed typically, without warning a young man stood there as I turned my face, he straightway kept out a plan on my mouth.

"Parth!" I uttered in my mind as he pressed his palm on my mouth forcibly.

Why he is here? How he come here? I was just thinking about these things, when he utter,"I am taking away my hand back from your mouth, "Please don't shout" he requested while slowly taking away his palm back.

"How you come over to this place from the window?" I asked curiously but before he could utter a word, I
went nearer the window and my eyes caught the ladder while a car was parked nearer.

So... he came through ladder.

For Shubhi.

"I made it a habit to come to this place with the help of a ladder, not a big deal" Parth made-known from my back.