Far away

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!"

I kept screaming and after driving for a while, he stopped the car in a lonely area of the road and he was trying to inject me something but i was fighting to take it away from me. But i failed, he somehow managed to inject me that. He had strong arms filled with tattoos. He had thick muscles and his veins were very much embossed. He pressed the cylinder on to my thigh and after few minutes i got unconscious.

I woke up. I was still inside the car. He was next to me checking his phone. I couldn't speak loud. My head hurt alot and my eyes were blurry. I saw we were parked on a huge road. I didn't know where it was. It wasn't a road i know. There were huge trees beside the road. Like in a middle of a rainforest. I tried to wipe my eyes but my hands were still tied. I somehow managed to speak.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Its better if you stay silent"

"I can't stay silent! Tell me who you are and where are we? If my dad gets to know that I've been kidnapped, he's gonna kill you okay?! Just let me go!"

He looked at me. I saw his eyes. It was like he wanted to tell me something. But he couldn't. It's like he's in pain. He wasn't mad at me. He wasn't going to hurt me. I knew it. I just felt it from the way he looked. If he wanted to hurt me, he would've done it already.

"It's better if you don't know anything yet"

"What the hell does that mean? Just let me go!"

"You'll be dead in 1 hour if i let you go. Okay?! Just be patient this is the only way"

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't understand anything okay! You just kidnapped me!"

"I saved your ass don't you remember? Don't you rember someone shot you?"

He was right. Somebody shot me last night. Twice. They wanted to kill me. Not anyone else. Not him or not anyone at the party. Just me. But why? And who?

"And why did you save me?"

"Cause its my job"

"What?! Who are you working for?!

"I was working for your dad. Thats all i can say right now. We gotta move. I stopped the car to make a phone call. So we gotta move again our they'll find us. We have to find a safe place. And spend the next few weeks there"

He was stressd. I could see that clearly. He was stressd and he was scared. But he was really patient.

"If you were working for my dad, how come I've never seen you? And you don't look like a businessman"

"Look i told you I can't say anything else alright? Just remember two things. Those people who shot you will come back and they want you dead. So you have to stay safe. And im on your side. Your dad wanted this. No more questions alright? Thats all u need to know for now"

"How can i trust you? I don't even know who you are! I wanna call my dad and know for sure. Let me call him"

"I have your phone you cannot call him right now. You gotta trust me"

"Listen you're going to make a call to my dad and im gonna know for sure if you work for him! Or im gonna get out from the car. I can walk back"

"You can't walk back. I've been driving for 7hours. We're no near to your city"

"WHAT!"

Ive been unconscious for 7 hours. I was furious. I badly wanted to call dad and ask for help. I couldn't trust this man. I just wanted to go home. I've been trying to escape home since i was a teenager. But right now, i felt like home was the safest place, where my dad is.

"Take me to my dad and ill be fine and safe!"

"He can't protect you! Why can't you just coperate with me? Why is it so hard? I saved you! You gotta come with me thats it"

He went a little mad. Lost his patience. But i had so many questions.

"I can't trust you! Take me home!"

I was very annoying to him i felt it. But there wasn't any other way. I had to go home.

He got mad and he untied me aggressively. And he unlocked the car door.

"Go"

He said.

"What?"

I stared at him.

"Go if you wanna die. Here's your phone. And let me know if he answers"

He kept the phone on the dashborad and i got stuck for a minute but then i quickly took my phone and got out of the car. I didnt move away from the car till he asnwers. Cause if this man was right, i might have to stay with him for a while to save myself from those killers. I called dad. He didn't answer. Called again. No answer. I called him and mom more 5 times. Nobody answered.